[SOLVED] Suspicious Preclear Behavior

I was hoping I could get a little advice. I finally got around to putting my unRaid box together, put two 1-tb wd black drives in, and started to preclear. I tried to preclear them both at once, and I noticed one stopped progressing. I then tried to start it again on the drive where it seemed to stop, and i received a message stating, "Sorry: Device /dev/sdc is not responding to an fdisk -l /dev/sdc command. You might try power-cycling it to see if it will start responding." I waited the 11 or so hours for the first drive to finish, and I restarted the unraid server and tried again on the disk that seemed to have stopped. At 20% or so, it seemed to ahve stopped again, so again I tried to kick off the preclear command and I noticed the time still incrementing. 32 minutes later, it was 100% done with the preclear process... which has me worried. Although the drive is new before I precleared it i did copy some data to it just to test speeds and im wondering if that has anything to do with it, but it couldnt have precleared in 32 mintues right? Especially when the other drive took 11 hours? I tried to preclear it yet again after it finished and it again says it cannot find the drive, so im concerned. I am attaching a copy of the preclear log. Any direction would be appreciated.

preclear.txt

I was hoping I could get a little advice. I finally got around to putting my unRaid box together, put two 1-tb wd black drives in, and started to preclear. I tried to preclear them both at once, and I noticed one stopped progressing. I then tried to start it again on the drive where it seemed to stop, and i received a message stating, "Sorry: Device /dev/sdc is not responding to an fdisk -l /dev/sdc command. You might try power-cycling it to see if it will start responding." I waited the 11 or so hours for the first drive to finish, and I restarted the unraid server and tried again on the disk that seemed to have stopped. At 20% or so, it seemed to ahve stopped again, so again I tried to kick off the preclear command and I noticed the time still incrementing. 32 minutes later, it was 100% done with the preclear process... which has me worried. Although the drive is new before I precleared it i did copy some data to it just to test speeds and im wondering if that has anything to do with it, but it couldnt have precleared in 32 mintues right? Especially when the other drive took 11 hours? I tried to preclear it yet again after it finished and it again says it cannot find the drive, so im concerned. I am attaching a copy of the preclear log. Any direction would be appreciated.

No, you cannot clear a drive in 32 minutes.

You can test if it is precleared by typing

preclear_disk.sh -t /dev/sdc

If it does not respond to n fdisk -l /devsdc, then it has either died, or a cable to it has come loose.