upgrade from 4.7 results in blank webGui main page

I know I must be doing something incredibly stupid....I updated from 4.7 to 5.0-rc3 today.  I can see all the shares from my windows box but can not access anything.  unmenu reports everything has started correctly (array seems to have started automatically on reboot).  However, I can't access any directories and the html is not rendering correctly.

I've attached a syslog and a screen capture.  Please don't embarrass me too much with my stupidity. (I did try both IE and chrome with the same results).

Capture.JPG.13f4943cd37a1c37dc0049760deb3c2d.JPG

syslog-2012-05-23.txt

It is good to see this has been solved, however you did break the first rule of posting RC issues:

I know I must be doing something incredibly stupid....I updated from 4.7 to 5.0-rc3 today.  I can see all the shares from my windows box but can not access anything.  unmenu reports everything has started correctly (array seems to have started automatically on reboot).  However, I can't access any directories and the html is not rendering correctly.

I've attached a syslog and a screen capture.  Please don't embarrass me too much with my stupidity. (I did try both IE and chrome with the same results).

You would not have encountered this issue if this was a clean install of RC3. I don't mean to point fingers, its just that this has been discussed so many times and it just never seems to sink in. Tom has plenty on his plate right now so to anyone reading this PLEASE remember to remove ALL of your addons before you even think about posting.