My config file keeps getting overwritten when I add the lines to setup remote access.. has anyone found a fix for this yet?
Hi Critical. Try adding your lines to write_utconfig()
section of the plugin. You should easily figure it out.
If not, try this:
echo "#Remote access enable" >> $INSTALLDIR/utserver.conf
echo "uconnect_enable: 1" >> $INSTALLDIR/utserver.conf
echo "uconnect_username: yourusername" >> $INSTALLDIR/utserver.conf
echo "uconnect_password: yourpassword" >> $INSTALLDIR/utserver.conf
echo "#" >> $INSTALLDIR/utserver.conf
Not very elegant, as you are hardcoding the username/password into config, but should work.
The problem is, that the plugin is recreating utserver configuration file every time. There is an easy way to incorporate it into plugin config page, but since I don't have a way to test it I won't do this modification.
I found that sometimes utserver remote stops working, and the only way to fix it is to use another username/password combination.
This unfortunately requires manual editing of the config file/plugin, and I just stopped using it.