Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! These plugin's are awesome! Excellent work!

But unfortunately I have some issues with Transmission  :P

I've installed it on my cache drive (data directory is /mnt/cache/apps/transmission), edited the conf.json file, but if I restart the Server I loose all my settings, torrents, ecc.

And if I add a torrent it says that there are permission issues (download folder is /mnt/user/Server/Downloads).

Am I doing something wrong?

I've installed it on my cache drive (data directory is /mnt/cache/apps/transmission), edited the conf.json file, but if I restart the Server I loose all my settings, torrents, ecc.

And if I add a torrent it says that there are permission issues (download folder is /mnt/user/Server/Downloads).

You got to make sure Transmission is not running when you make changes to the configuration file. Otherwise, the settings will be lost when you restart Transmission.

Yes I red the forum and modifyed the file only when transmission was stopped. But when I restart the server I loose everything, I think it re-downloads all the files...

I am having the same problem. And a couple others.

Looking at my files I don't see a conf.json file anywhere. I have a settings.json file that sure looks like a configuration file.

But not sure how to set it up. (also, any advice or links to same on how to set up the Remote GUI would also be appreciated)

Influencer, do you think you can add LazyLibrarian to the mix?  This user made a plugin, but everything was last updated 6 months ago: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=20494.msg181730#msg181730

Here is the sabnzbd thread: http://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9987.  The project has been taken over by another user and his github is here: https://github.com/LibrarianMike/LazyLibrarian

Influencer, any update on this?  Thanks

i have a lazy librarian plugin finished and ready.

but i hesitate to release it, because there is a bug, which will cause the unraid webgui to become unresponsive. (this is caused by some cookies set by the lazy librarian web interface.)

if i do release the plugin in the current state, this thread will be swarmed by users asking for help...

You don't have a flexget plugin lying around by any chance do you ?

nope, sorry... from a quick look at flexget, i'd say, developing a plugin could take some time (at least more, than just copying one of our existing ones and modify it a bit).

and currently i don't really have time to start a new plugin. (there are several things on my plugin todo list)

I'm caught in the same boat, I've got a partial flexget plugin started but haven't had time to sit long enough, its been ling enough now I'd have to get reacquainted with the code to see where to pick up.

Benni, wish I had known, just finished up lazylibrarian myself, :P. I did have an issue with the authorcache directory though. Will you send me your plugin so I can see how you got around it?

Yeah, no worries.  I am very appreciative of the work and time you guys have put in so I'm not about to get upset at any delays.  Have to just throw the reminder up there every now and again so it's not forgotten.

I just wish I knew how to code plugins.  The last time I coded I was using line numbers which was considered a massive step up from the punch cards we used earlier.

;D

Great plugins.  Thanks for all of your effort!

I am having one small issue with SABnzbd and/or the plugin, not sure.  I did a search and didn't come up with anything so here goes.  When I start SABnzbd from the GUI, the GUI page refreshes and states that the status is STOPPED, even though it did start and SAB is running.  If you go to the SAB GUI everything is running just fine, but for whatever reason the plugin page always states STOPPED.  Any ideas?

@dalben

I install flexget using these lines in my go script

sh /boot/setuptools/setuptools-0.6c11-py2.6.egg
easy_install -H None -f /boot/setuptools/flex_install_r3016 flexget
easy_install -H None -f /boot/setuptools/trans_rpc_install transmissionrpc

having done a one-time download of the packages to /boot/setuptools/flex_install_r3016 and /boot/setuptools/trans_rpc_install using

easy_install -zmaxd /boot/setuptools/flex_install_r3016 flexget
easy_install -zmaxd /boot/setuptools/ trans_rpc_install

(this freezes the versions and stops easy_install downloading new versions at every reboot)

I use unmenu so I have the unmenu python package downloaded (python-2.6.4-i486-1.txz) so you might have to first install python unless you are using a plugin that installs it already.

installpkg /boot/deluge_inst/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz 

before the lines above (obviously you’ll have to find and download python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz) seemed to work on my backup/test server (as you can see I’m trying to get deluge working …)

this installs flexget to a directory held in RAM but running using the –c option:

flexget –c /path/to/config.yml --cron 

avoids that being a problem, just put config.yml on the cache drive.

Please help

Best and the fastest way to install flexget and keep updated

(one depend: setuptools)

curl https://raw.github.com/pypa/pip/master/contrib/get-pip.py | python
pip install flexget
pip install transmissionrpc

update, just entry

pip install -U flexget

This seems like a very interesting find. Im assuming it handles dependencies as well? Influencer, Benni, what do you make of this one?

This seems like a very interesting find. Im assuming it handles dependencies as well? Influencer, Benni, what do you make of this one?

Yes ;) handles dependencies :)

This is the most update way install python stuff - even depends from other plugin like cheetah, yenc, pyopenssl

(pip always install correct version for your python version in system and alwayes actual-latest)

got a question regarding the naming of the PID's

with the other issues i'm having of running the cron update script from this thread http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=24676.msg218789#msg218789 and while trying to sort that issue out i was browsing the activity monitor of simplefeatues a bit trying to see if the cron process would start for the newznab update.

so while doing that i noticed all the python PID's on the top assuming them being sickbeard/sab/cp/hphones and so on.

this got me wondering is there a way to rename them on install so it says something other than "PYTHON" so we can see right away which PID is which plugin.

i have unmenu installed also, so if i browse there to the sysinfo page i can see the PID number and the corresponding info next to it. but i'm just wondering here  ;)

a-monitor.JPG.b9d682a944eb1083930569972b98a842.JPG

sysinfo.JPG.d05f35106b8e534deac20079af80b5b2.JPG

that would be something, the simple features guys would need to do. they could take the pid and get more info about the process via the "ps" command.

currently, the activity monitor in simple features uses "top" to get the process list. if you run it, you'll see, that only the process name is listed, nothing else.

(at least i think, that "top" is used. didn't check the code)