UnRAID Bug Tracking - revisited

I took a look at the old UnRAID Bug Tracking wiki page, and decided to update it.  I'm afraid it may be somewhat misleading though, the first time a user sees it, especially if they have not been following UnRAID for long, because it includes a lot of bugs that have already been fixed.  In fact, I believe almost all of them have been fixed, and the others may not be an issue or have not been confirmed.  The terminology, naming of bugs, descriptive text, and bug severity are all highly subjective, so completely open to discussion (constructive and respectful of course).

We have made a few attempts to track issues in the past, with this one being the most rudimentary, but I still believe that 'something is better than nothing'.  The IssueList had too many weaknesses and issues of its own.  Tom currently recommends reporting problems in the v5 RC forum, and that *is* good for reporting them, discussing them, and testing them, but has way too many threads to be useful for simply tracking them.  Until something better shows up, and has full 'buyin' from both Tom and enough users, I'll try to keep this one updated from time to time.  Unfortunately, I'm very forgetful, scatterbrained, and inconsistent, so it will still depend on other users too, if it is going to be useful, accurate, and stay up-to-date.

Its biggest problem right now is the need to verify the bug fixes already made.  Can anyone confirm that the following are truly fixed or no longer an issue?  I'd really like to hear most from users that actually reported these issues, or experienced them, and can now definitively state the issue is resolved.  (More detail about each is on the UnRAID Bug Tracking page.)

18. Writes to a disk being reconstructed may be lost (fixed in the 5.0 beta series)

17. Disabled disk state not saved (fixed in v5.0-rc10)

14. "title not found" syslog message (fixed in v5.0-rc10-test)

12. Dupe files in User Shares (fixed in v5.0-rc8)

11. Auto start setting lost or reset (fixed in v5.0-rc5)

10. FTP - Not showing files, only shares & disks (fixed?/when?)

9. Mover - segfault in libc (fixed?/when?)

8. AFP bug - temporary CNID's (fixed?/when?)

6. No space increase on user share after adding new disk (fix in v5.0-rc3)

2. NFS issues (fixed?/when?)

I was very hesitant to post this.  I suspect some may think it just clouds the waters, when we're so close to a final release of v5.0.  I truly sympathize with that, but I believe if you examine this list closely, you'll see it is not introducing new issues to fix, just trying to track all known issues to closure.

10. FTP - Not showing files, only shares & disks (fixed?/when?)

The reason for it not showing files on previous versions was that vsftpd config was set in a way that only world readable files would get listed/acessible (to sort it we had to add "anon_world_readable_only=NO" to vsftpd config), however since 5.0-rc9 all files are now world readable (as long as user run's "New Permissions" script as advised by Tom) then the issue is sort of fixed, however this opens a new security problem that Tom said that will be fixed for final, see:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=25250.msg219648#msg219648

and my suggestion to sort it:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=25250.msg219701#msg219701