Too many Wrong and/or missing disks (no disks have moved/changed)

hi, i'm currently running unRAID Server Pro version: 5.0-rc16c coming from ver. 4.7 per the instructions provided.

I powered down my server, removed the jump drive.

I then proceed to follow the provided instructions on the wiki for prepping & migrating from 4.7 to 5.0

I then safely remove the jump drive and reinsert it in my server and power it up

it boots to the main menu fine. i see all my drives exist.

the problem lies in all my disks are listed as correct except disk4 which states the disk is the wrong one even though it's actually not at all

In the identification field it lists within the drop down "WDC_WD20EARS-00MVWB0_WD-WMAZA3735795" as the disk serial. but right below that it lists "WDC_WD20EARS-00MVWB0_WD-WMAZA3735795 which from my old screenshot (Wasn't sure if i would need to do any configuring) happened to be the drives name under 4.7

so it's the exact same drive but the naming convention for the serial seems to have changed for some unknown reason....

can someone help to point in a valid direction to get this resolved. again the ONLY thing i did prior to upgrading from 4.7 to 5.0 was power down and remove my Flash drive to do the upgrade on another computer. i didn't touch anything within the server internals itself at all.

system_log_unraid_5.0.txt

A couple questions ...

(1)  Is your motherboard a Gigabyte motherboard?

(2)  Did you run a parity check BEFORE you did the upgrade -- and was it error-free (zero sync errors and zero disk errors) ??

1. it is an ASrock Motherboard

2. i did not run a parity check before i did the upgrade.

Currently i reverted back to 4.7 and it's running as it has prior to the upgrade. i just cannot add my 3TB drive for the time being. should i run a parity check now while running 4.7 to check and make sure there's zero sync errors and disc errors? i also currently do not have, nor have i ever had a parity drive at all. the 3TB was to be my parity but i read that i needed to upgrade to 5.0 in order to utilizing drives greater than 2.2TB. thought i'd mention that.

thank you for your reply, really am lost as to what to try now....also is there any inherent issue going from the AiO version of 4.7 to the i386 stable version of 5.0? i did apples to apples (aio to aio) but just wanted to be sure.

...  i also currently do not have, nor have i ever had a parity drive at all ...

In that case you can't run a parity check !!

So ... simply start over with v5.0

Reformat your flash drive (be sure to label it "UNRAID");  then copy the entire v5.0 distribution to it;  then run MakeBootable from the flash drive (be sure to run it in admin mode)

... then just boot to the flash drive;  and assign your data drives to the array.  Start the array and be sure it looks okay;  then Stop the array;  assign your 3TB drive as parity;  and then Start the array again and let it do the initial parity sync.