twonkymediaserver

hi.

just updated my server from 4.3.3 to 4.4 and now the twonkymediaserver (v. 4.4) is not working any more.

it starts but i can not access the web interface and on my ps3 i get a network error when i try to connect.

should i go back to 4.3.3 to get it working again? or is there any other possibility?

thanks

Any time you see unformatted drives, that you have been using and know they ARE formatted, then the previous attempt to stop the array and unmount the drives was unsuccessful because files and/or folders were in use somehow.  Something had files or folders open, so the unmount could not complete.  When unRAID next tries to start the array, it first attempts to mount the drive, but can't because it is still mounted from before.  It then falls into an error category that currently defaults to 'Unformatted'.  This is a known issue, and Tom has said it would be fixed/changed in a future release.

This is not the fault of v4.4.2, no reason to change versions.

Whatever you do, do NOT format the drives, or data loss will occur!  Do not even start the array!  Just reboot, and the drive status will return to normal.  To repeat, the only action needed to fix this - is to reboot your server.

ok guys... i think i need some help

i installed twonky....

but i can only start it via midnight commander. when i start twonky via telnet or go file i get a 100% system load (that is what unmenu top processes says...) and the twonky webinterface and the straming server is not working. when i start twonky via mc all is working just fine...

so does anybody know what is going on?