[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

It would be helpful if people would include the information as to what version unRaid they are using with the status if the new plugins work correctly or have issues.

For example, I will be probably be on Unraid v5.06 for at least another month or two as I will be moving my system into another case.  I want to do a controlled step by step migration where I can hopefully find any issues as I go.  My system is very stable and I want to keep it that way.

Step 1 - Move into my new case and replace the fans in my 5in3 cages.  Run for at least a week, including a parity check.

Step 2 - Add a new 5in3 cage/fan plus a new controller.  Test it out.

Step 3 - Migrate my pluggins to phaZes new versions.  Test it out and send another beer donation for the upgraded versions.  For as much work that has gone into these since the first release of the plugins, it is worth an upgrade fee.

Step 4 - Migrate to unRaid 6 using phaZes plugins. Stay on the plugins until Dockers are really sorted out.  This may take a while.

Step 5 - Long term solution move to Dockers as this is the recommended path by LT.  This could take a very long time.

unRAID version 6.0.1

Plugins installed:

Btsync

CouchPotato

SickBeard

So far everything is installed and I can access through the WebUI. I haven't had chance to work with all of them just yet. As of now Btsync still looks like it's not syncing but I'm not completely sure yet what the issue is.

You mean "keys"? That's correct, it shows the correct number of peers online, it's just not trying to sync anything. I set the correct port on the router just in case but it still isn't seeing anything. CouchPotato is working fine. Already threw some stuff in to the Blackhole folder, now if Btsync would cooperate I'd be golden.

Btsync is working!!!! I had the wrong folder selected to sync, I needed to use the /mnt/usr/Media/watch, which is the folder I already had setup previously with Btsync on my media center.

edit: That folder only actually allowed Btsync to see part of the entire folder it seemed, and still wouldn't sync. I'll look into the logs later today after work to see what's going on.

I installed the Plex plugin to see how that works and get an XML page for the WebUI. It did install fine and I can access the settings page for it just fine.

hi phaze, i did a crontab to update all of your plugins at 5 AM in the morning and everything runs good, but BTSync got an error today morning.

crontab -l > /tmp/file.cron;
cat >> /tmp/file.cron << EOT
# Run rsync at 5 am every day
05 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Sickbeard_alt update Running > /boot/logs/phaze.Sickbeard_alt.txt 2>&1 &
10 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Btsync update Running > /boot/logs/phaze.Btsync.txt 2>&1 &
15 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Couchpotato update Running > /boot/logs/phaze.Couchpotato.txt 2>&1 &
20 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Nzbmegasearch update Running > /boot/logs/phaze.Nzbmegasearch.txt 2>&1 &
25 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Sabnzbd update Running > /boot/logs/phaze.Sabnzbd.txt 2>&1 &
30 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Plexconnect update Running > /boot/logs/phaze.Plexconnect.txt 2>&1 &
35 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Plexmediaserver update Running > /boot/logs/phaze.Plexmediaserver.txt 2>&1 &
EOT
crontab /tmp/file.cron; rm /tmp/file.cron

and the BTSync log:

Stopping BitTorrent Sync...
... Stop OK
Installing BitTorrent Sync...
Unable to get latest version from online, checking USB for any install file
Copy found on USB, checking for MD5 file
No MD5 located, attempting decompression integrity test
Failed integrity test. Aborting installation

any ideas?

UPDATE: i see you did an update to the plugin, i update to Plugin Version: 2015.07.01.1, maybe it will now work.

I'm on 5.06. Updated per your instructions (updated plugins/apps and rebooted) and everything is working fine. Couchpotato and Sickbeard (Sickrage) can access the sites that were previously blocked. SSL appears to be fixed.

I'm running:

Plex

Sickrage

Couchpotato

Transmission

Everything working just fine.

PhAzE, here is a tough one.

The following occurred before your latest Emby update.

Since I updated to unraid ver 6.0, I loose connection to the emby server every time I turn off/on my computer.  The error code, "Failed to detect version," appears. I update and go through setting in the server, but this only holds for the current session.I have to repeat this process every time I fire upmy computer.

Update: I held back on letting you know of this situation until you released the updates for the current unRaid version, thinking a new update may solve the problem. Well, things only got worse after the update.  I discovered the entire Emby installation (installation, config, and metadata files) was moved from the cache share to the disk 3 share. I have no idea how this happened. So now, I have a blank cache drive

I copied all the files back to the cache drive and tried to reinstall your plugin on top of this. Trying to update the plugin gives me this:

"plugin: installing: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Embyserver.plg

plugin: downloading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Embyserver.plg

plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Embyserver.plg ... done

Cleaning up previous install files...

Found correct version of plugin control files. Ignoring

Found correct version of Mono dependency file. Ignoring

...Cleanup complete!

Downloading any missing plugin files...

Latest plugin dependency files downloading

...Downloaded plugin dependency files have failed MD5 check. Deleting and aborting install

plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1"

What do I need to do to correct this "dependency files have failed MD5 check?"

Thanks,

Oh just run it again. Sometimes the connection to github fails because they are binary files instead of text files. You can also try to set your DNS to 8.8.8.8 and install it, then set it back to your original setting as I've seen DNS issues with github also.

Basically that error just means it failed to download the dependency file and you had no copy on your USB drive.

As for it moving the files, that's very strange, I've never seen that and no code I can think of would do that.

Try using /mnt/cache/yourfolder instead of a s cache only share with /mnt/user/yourfolder. I find it always works when using the direct to cache path.

New python version seems to break sending NZB urls from third party programs to Sabnzbd.

I use a firefox plugin called Nzbdstatus  https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nzbdstatus/?src=external-sabfront  (use the newest in the development channel)

After upgrading when using it to send nzb urls directly to sabnbd it would show the message trying to fetch url and a 60 sec timer that would count down and reset without ever getting the nzb.

From what I can tell from these two posts is it's an issue with newer versions of python.

http://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18491

https://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?t=18509

Downgrading the Sabnzbd and Sickbeard plugins did solve the issue.

Edit: It looks like an issue with newer version of Python and a bug in Sabnzbd's urlgrabber.py. Not sure if it's fixed with Sabnzbd version 8.

Sickbeard sabnzbd sonarr emby    are all working fine after upgrading to 6.0.1. Im still using some really old plugin of yours for transmission plex and btsync since they still work well for now. Thanks you so much for the plugins phaze. Really can't thank you enough for this lol

As for it moving the files, that's very strange, I've never seen that and no code I can think of would do that.

That might have happened with the unRaid upgrade. After I did the upgrade, I kept getting a " Failed to detect version" error.  In retrospect that was probably  telling me the server files could not be found.

I'm not connecting to github by either method you suggested. I will keep trying. However, I'm looking at what is on the usb stick and it seems all I need is stored there in the plugin directory. Are there instructions as to how to do this manually?

Attached is a picture of the files found

Thanks, again

Phaze.jpg.672bd2e163c7ccdfa23a0b06968f5954.jpg

New python version seems to break sending NZB urls from third party programs to Sabnzbd.

I use a firefox plugin called Nzbdstatus  https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nzbdstatus/?src=external-sabfront  (use the newest in the development channel)

After upgrading when using it to send nzb urls directly to sabnbd it would show the message trying to fetch url and a 60 sec timer that would count down and reset without ever getting the nzb.

From what I can tell from these two posts is it's an issue with newer versions of python.

http://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18491

https://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?t=18509

Downgrading the Sabnzbd and Sickbeard plugins did solve the issue.

Edit: It looks like an issue with newer version of Python and a bug in Sabnzbd's urlgrabber.py. Not sure if it's fixed with Sabnzbd version 8.

Ok with more research it looks like it's a result of SSL3 being disabled by default as of Python 2.7.9 being an issue with sabnzbd and untrusted HTTPS index/RSS sites.

RSS and 3rd party programs (including SB) may not be able to pass on urls from certain indexers because of this.

http://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18565

https://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?t=18771

I did see someone say that it's fixed in Sabnzbd 8 but I couldn't verify and it's also still in alpha.

With Btsync I found that the actual date and time was off, so that was part of my problem. Now it is showing that I am receiving data but the folder I have created shows nothing inside.

**edit:setup new share as sync folder and everything is working. Getting kind of slow speeds, but it's definitely better than it was yesterday!

Hi Phaze, I don't know if the problem has already been found, but now couchpotato gives me an error when trying to connect to a site:

File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 431, in open
    response = self._open(req, data)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 449, in _open
    '_open', req)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 409, in _call_chain
    result = func(*args)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1240, in https_open
    context=self._context)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1197, in do_open
    raise URLError(err)
URLError: <urlopen error [sSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590)>
encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--data_dir', '/mnt/cache/.apps/couchpotato/data', '--daemon', '--pid_file', '/var/run/Couchpotato/Couchpotato.pid'] app_dir=/mnt/cache/.apps/couchpotato data_dir=/mnt/cache/.apps/couchpotato/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/mnt/cache/.apps/couchpotato/data/settings.conf', console_log=False, daemon=True, data_dir='/mnt/cache/.apps/couchpotato/data', debug=False, pid_file='/var/run/Couchpotato/Couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)

Is something related to your code or should I look for a solution online?

Thank you