unraid with twonky questions

Hey all, I just set up an un-raid server for the first time.  I also put Twonky server on it to start every time it boots per the website.

I'm going to try to do the following and was wondering if someone can tell me if Twonky can do it? (Keep in mind this is my first time for all of this stuff, sorry for noobness)

1) Rip my entire DVD collection and put it on the un-raid server.

a) trying to figure out the best way to rip these in order to keep mutlichan audio and 100% quality, no compression.....thoughts?  one giant vob?

2) I'm going to leave the un-raid server on all the time and want to access it via my PS3.  The PS3 is connected to an amp via HDMI and what I want is for the Rips above to be able to be the same quality as the disc including multichannel audio. Is that even possible?

3) I'd like to organize them in a folder alphabetically and ideally I'd love for there to be a way so that when I'm browsing I can also see the cover art to the DVD disc.

4) Maybe someday there will be a way to also put my blu-rays on the un-raid server and also serve them with multichannel audio and no compression.

Thanks for the help!

Hey all, I just set up an un-raid server for the first time.  I also put Twonky server on it to start every time it boots per the website.

I'm going to try to do the following and was wondering if someone can tell me if Twonky can do it? (Keep in mind this is my first time for all of this stuff, sorry for noobness)

1) Rip my entire DVD collection and put it on the un-raid server.

a) trying to figure out the best way to rip these in order to keep mutlichan audio and 100% quality, no compression.....thoughts?  one giant vob?

2) I'm going to leave the un-raid server on all the time and want to access it via my PS3.  The PS3 is connected to an amp via HDMI and what I want is for the Rips above to be able to be the same quality as the disc including multichannel audio. Is that even possible?

3) I'd like to organize them in a folder alphabetically and ideally I'd love for there to be a way so that when I'm browsing I can also see the cover art to the DVD disc.

4) Maybe someday there will be a way to also put my blu-rays on the un-raid server and also serve them with multichannel audio and no compression.

Thanks for the help!

1) PS3 can play/stream VOB and MPG files, so it is possible.

2) My unRAID is connected to my PS3 wired. As long as your media don't need transcoding you don't have problem. VOB and MPG file with LPCM audio and VC1 video; it streamed very well on my PS3. It is possible and doable.

3) PS3 will organize your video in alphabetical order. Cover art folder not supported (yet) on PS3 but your file would have the cover art ficture you put in.

4) UnRAID has nothing to do with serving multichannel audio or compression.

TwonkyMedia - is UPnP and DNLA server all you need is a media streamer that can do all types of your media.

PS3 - can do all of that if you know what your doing. Meaning "ripping your own" blu-ray compliant to PS3 then everything you ask is possible.

I think I am within parameters without touching illegal stuff here.  ;)