Docker permissions broken - wont start containers?

Hi I ran the fix permissions utility as suggested by someone on the forum (to be able to access these docker config files for editing from my windows pc) and it seem to have broken docker.

The problem I'm having is that the docker containers will not start.

I fire off

docker start couchpotato

and get this

root@Tower:/mnt/cache/docker# docker start couchpotato
couchpotato
root@Tower:/mnt/cache/docker# docker ps
CONTAINER ID        IMAGE               COMMAND             CREATED             STATUS              PORTS               NAMES
root@Tower:/mnt/cache/docker#

No containers active..  I believe its the permissions that is preventing me from starting them. Any advice appreciated.

Well this seems to be a real problem... I managed to fix as per your suggestion but I hope someone does something about the permissions script breaking the docker containers.

I added this info to the Docker quick start thread and emailed jonp about this issue, they will be looking into it...

Well this seems to be a real problem... I managed to fix as per your suggestion but I hope someone does something about the permissions script breaking the docker containers.

I added this info to the Docker quick start thread and emailed jonp about this issue, they will be looking into it...

Dang.. wish I saw this thread before... I just ran fixperms as well and had the same issue. Deleting and re-adding now....

lol same issue

was having permissions issues to copy some files via SMB to the array, and thus clicked new permissions, after which it got stuck on the cache drive requiring a hard reset.

anyhow long story short. thx for the advice guys - re-adding all the docker images now. just takes forever to download though :(