Plex plugins unable to find media folder (no subfolders shown) & other issues.

I'm new to dockers and I'm running the latest beta with a fresh install. I've tried two plex dockers, eschultz and needo. Both seem to have installed fine but with needo i was unable to access the web gui for plex, and with eschultz I was unable to add media folders. Below are the commands I installed with.

needo:

docker run -d --net="host" --name="plex" -v /mnt/cache/appdata/plexddocker/config:/config -v /mnt/user/Media:/data -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -p 32400:32400 needo/plex

eschultz

docker run -d  --net="host" --name="plex" -v /mnt/cache/appdata/plexddocker/config:/config -v /mnt/user/Media:/data -p 32400:32400 eschultz/docker-plex

My media is located in a share called media with a subfolder for TV and another one for Movies (/mnt/user/Media). With eshultz I can log into plex and it browses root directory but when I click on any of the folders they are all empty, it shows no subfolders.

Any ideas on why needo isn't working?

Any ideas on why I cant browse to the directory with eschultz?

I'm new to dockers and I'm running the latest beta with a fresh install. I've tried two plex dockers, eschultz and needo. Both seem to have installed fine but with needo i was unable to access the web gui for plex, and with eschultz I was unable to add media folders. Below are the commands I installed with.

needo:

docker run -d --net="host" --name="plex" -v /mnt/cache/appdata/plexddocker/config:/config -v /mnt/user/Media:/data -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -p 32400:32400 needo/plex

eschultz

docker run -d  --net="host" --name="plex" -v /mnt/cache/appdata/plexddocker/config:/config -v /mnt/user/Media:/data -p 32400:32400 eschultz/docker-plex

My media is located in a share called media with a subfolder for TV and another one for Movies (/mnt/user/Media). With eshultz I can log into plex and it browses root directory but when I click on any of the folders they are all empty, it shows no subfolders.

I had the same problem i solved by using the plugin to installl. But make sure you add a path when installing via the image via the plugin to /mnt/user on the left box and also on the right ...

After i did that i was able to properly search for my library via the web interface of Plex .

Let me know if it works out

needo:

eschultz

Where are you trying to browse? Both of those docker run commands are setting the docker to map /mnt/user/Media on unRAID to /data in the docker. Are you browsing from /data or are you trying to browse from /mnt? Should be browsing from /data with those run commands.