Adding lm_sensors - unRAID 4.4.2+?

I have been trying to find a post telling me how to add lm_sensors to unRAID... I have found numerous places that it is mentioned and appears to be used, but no packages, or information where and what exactly to get, and how to add it to the unRAID machine.

Could someone please help point me in the right direction, or create a quick how-to here?

Thanks!

Short answer:  You can't.

Long answer:  Hardware monitoring requires kernel support, which is not present in the current versions of unRAID.  However Tom has indicated he will add it added it to 4.5 beta3.

Also, you generally need perl to run sensors-detect.... but you can get around that several ways.  One is to just install the perl package (it is large) and run sensors-detect to identify your sensors, then uninstall perl since you won't need it again.  Another is to just test the modules that are available (there are only a few).  Once you know which modules to load, you can add them to your go script.

Once Tom has hardware monitoring in the kernel, I'll post instructions on how to get it going on your mobo.