Foxconn Motherboard G31MX-K

Yes, it is level1, and I will let you know when I verify level 2 (assuming I remember to :))

You don't by chance have a syslog that could be posted in this thread do you?  I would love to get one added and then put a link to this thread on the Hardware Compatibility Page.

No worries, I am actually trying to keep track of this stuff so I might just bug you in about a months time.

EDIT: I have added this board to the Hardware page with a link back here for level 1 compatibility.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a rebadged version of this board and will move my meager array over when it arrives this week. After thinking it over, I decided my underclocked AMD 5050e wouldn't cut it and I had to go with the e5200. G31 boards lack expandability but I'm down to 4 drives now so there's room to grow with add-in cards.

These bare-bone 3-phase g31 boards are as power efficient as they get for socket 775.  Tom's Hardware measures lower power usage than other sites (230v vs 120v), but they still have a good relative comparison here. The Foxconn idle numbers look too low with the test hardware but that isn't the interesting part. The e7200 system used less energy to complete the benchmarks and is several times faster.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/dual-core-atom-330,2141-9.html

I ordered a rebadged version of this board and will move my meager array over when it arrives this week. After thinking it over, I decided my underclocked AMD 5050e wouldn't cut it and I had to go with the e5200. G31 boards lack expandability but I'm down to 4 drives now so there's room to grow with add-in cards.

These bare-bone 3-phase g31 boards are as power efficient as they get for socket 775.  Tom's Hardware measures lower power usage than other sites (230v vs 120v), but they still have a good relative comparison here. The Foxconn idle numbers look too low with the test hardware but that isn't the interesting part. The e7200 system used less energy to complete the benchmarks and is several times faster.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/dual-core-atom-330,2141-9.html

This board has been working great for the past couple of weeks - with 7 drives spun up it uses about 110-120W (as rated by my Kill-o-watt meter); with 6 drives spun down (my 7th is a custom cache drive so no spin down) it uses about 70W (these numbers could be a little off as I do have other equipment on the same meter and so I'm reading the net difference when my unraid box is on versus off).