Need Help with Plex Tweak (v6.10a docker)

I am trying to add a tweak that will force Plex to use 5.1 sound on the transcode process to Cloud Sync a video (defaults to stereo). I got these instructions from a user on Plex forum but my stab at it was a disaster lol. I tried opening VI at the console command prompt and basically had to do a "powerdown -r" to get out of it. I will share the file needed for the tweak. I just need to know what to do and where :P.

for linux you have to create the file if not running it under default user. Run TOP or vi/nano /etc/default/plexmediaserver and find out what user you are running under. The go to that home directory, create a Profiles folder in that user home directory. Then in Profiles put cloudsync.xml file. Make sure to restart "service plexmediaserver restart" before trying it out.

cloudsync.xml attached.

cloudsync.zip

Can you post a link to thread where that is being discussed.

here it is.

https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/113047-51-and-dd-on-sync/

I don't have plexpass so I was unable to see it.  But it seems /etc/default/plexmediaserver corresponds to the location you have saved your plex config.  In my case it will be at /mnt/cache/Appdata/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/  so create the Profiles folder there and the .xml file and restart plex.