Install SCREEN to latest v6 beta - HOW?

Right guys ... i'm moving on with V6 beta 12 and need to install latest version of screen. How do i do this in its entirety? I've no linux knowledge other than being able to login so just exactly wat steps do i need to take to get the 64bit version of screen onto my machine? I did read a couple of search threads but tbh these meant very little. On advocated installing a package called 'trolley' but then i lost the plot when it came to downloading from 'a slackware ...'

Are there any instructions around (there must be by now!) which document this in the form of 'step a, step b, step c ....?

Unfortunately we are not all linux savvy out here ....

Thanks for that ... got the later versions and stuck'em into 'extra' directory which should install them ok when i reboot server, yes?

Parity currently being calculated so could take a while.

I never precleared that first data drive as i couldn't sort out the 'screen' install but nothing to worry about as it's just there to let me play with a few docker images, something else i know nowt about!