[Deprecated] tobbenb's Docker Template Repository - WebGrab+Plus

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

V6.0.0 MediaBuildHopefully shouldn't have to do another MediaBuild for a while now!  ;D

I don't believe you  :P

No, well there is a forum member who has a bloody complicated card to set up! I won't name names, but it starts with monkey and ends in air...  ;D

Maybe for you it is  ;) Oops.. I'm sorry! I promised to behave earlier. It Won't happen again, I  promise  :-X

V6.0.0 MediaBuildHopefully shouldn't have to do another MediaBuild for a while now!  ;D

Did the card work in windoze?

He hasn't tried it yet I don't think, I think it's the problem here.  Unfortunately my German isn't great as there are a fair few posts around on the issue but I've tried to make a mediabuild for it based on the instructions here.

Never did work out how to install mercurial in Unraid so did the steps up to sudo make untar in a VM then copied the resulting tar file across to my Unraid machine to try and compile it into a mediabuild.  Not that hopeful it'll work but monkeyair is preclearing a 6TB drive so can't try it yet..

He hasn't tried it yet I don't think, I think it's the problem here.  Unfortunately my German isn't great as there are a fair few posts around on the issue but I've tried to make a mediabuild for it based on the instructions here.

Never did work out how to install mercurial in Unraid so did the steps up to sudo make untar in a VM then copied the resulting tar file across to my Unraid machine to try and compile it into a mediabuild.  Not that hopeful it'll work but monkeyair is preclearing a 6TB drive so can't try it yet..

Looks like that should work. I'm sure you will fix it  :D

No wonder it was only the DVB-S card recognised!

Still waiting for the preclear to finish! zzzzzzzzzzz

Then I'll get on it  ;)

It takes a few minutes to preclear a 6TB drive I have noticed  :)

Looking at the links from the media build guru  ;D it looks like he is on to the solution.

Then I'll get on it  ;)

Looking at the links from the media build guru  ;D it looks like he is on to the solution.

I am already building a shrine in my garden to worship the mighty CHBMB "Lord of media builds".....

All hail "The chosen one!"  :)

Then I'll get on it  ;)

I am already building a shrine in my garden to worship the mighty CHBMB "Lord of media builds".....

I think that you will agree that it's coming along quite nicely.....

xpu97k.jpg

Then I'll get on it  ;)

xpu97k.jpg

Karma dictates it won't work now...

Then I'll get on it  ;)

xpu97k.jpg

so his <expletive deleted> doesn't stink then ?

Then I'll get on it  ;)

xpu97k.jpg

It most certainly does not Sir!

On a more serious note, a big thanks to CHBMB for all of your hard work on the builds mate.  ;)

Then I'll get on it  ;)

xpu97k.jpg

On a more serious note, a big thanks to CHBMB for all of your hard work on the builds mate.  ;)

Thank me if that one works mate, don't count chickens... Like I said I'm not that hopeful...

Then I'll get on it  ;)

xpu97k.jpg

Thank me if that one works mate, don't count chickens... Like I said I'm not that hopeful...

You should have more faith my friend!

I now have 6 tuners running and its looking good so far....

Early days, but so far so good  ;D

Then I'll get on it  ;)

xpu97k.jpg

Fantastic news, I'm really pleased that worked as I had bugger all idea what to do if it didn't! 

Then I'll get on it  ;)

xpu97k.jpg

Fantastic news, I'm really pleased that worked as I had bugger all idea what to do if it didn't!

Thanks again fella!!!

I knew you'd make it work CHBMB :D I guess someone is going to the shrine and sing your praise tonight :D

Makes up for all that slander earlier ;)

Saarg, Sparklyballs has sent me a message he's had an interesting problem where as soon as he starts the docker container his whole system locks up! 

He's got appropriate permissions in his go file and as well he's using your DVB plugin.  Not sure whether he's using your stable or unstable branch or what tuner card/USB he's using.

Would you mind having a think about it and seeing if you can think of anything as I haven't seen this before...

Sparklyballs is certainly more advanced a user than I am, so that helps rule out silly mistakes I think.

The only thing left I could suggest was to try Mettbrot's plugin, but his problem has got me intrigued.

As regards the digital devices DVB-T issue, I'll post the build up in my thread if there is anyone else as awkward as Monkeyair to have the same cards and from this point on it will be known as the Monkeyair-MediaBuild in his honour :)

I knew you'd make it work CHBMB :D I guess someone is going to the shrine and sing your praise tonight :D

Makes up for all that slander earlier ;)

Saarg, Sparklyballs has sent me a message he's had an interesting problem where as soon as he starts the docker container his whole system locks up! 

He's got appropriate permissions in his go file and as well he's using your DVB plugin.  Not sure whether he's using your stable or unstable branch or what tuner card/USB he's using.

Would you mind having a think about it and seeing if you can think of anything as I haven't seen this before...

Sparklyballs is certainly more advanced a user than I am, so that helps rule out silly mistakes I think.

The only thing left I could suggest was to try Mettbrot's plugin, but his problem has got me intrigued.

As regards the digital devices DVB-T issue, I'll post the build up in my thread if there is anyone else as awkward as Monkeyair to have the same cards and from this point on it will be known as the Monkeyair-MediaBuild in his honour :)

He probably have too many containers running  ;D

I don't see why the server would lock up, but it's possible it might be a bug in the driver. Might try to pass through the card to a VM to see if the same happens.

That's a nice name for the media build  ;D

I am now charging an admission fee to see the shrine.  Business is slow at the moment but I am sure that once word spreads of the Monkeyair build breakthrough, the masses will come!  :P

;D If I'm ever around your area I'll stop by the shrine  ;D