[RESOLVED] Docker hub issue

I'm really hoping this is just me making a school boy error but i've ran three new test builds this evening and i've noticed something strange over on docker hub.

whenever i normally add a new automated build from github it gets tagged as latest, they're now getting tagged as master, and the template on unraid webui won't load them.

and when i update an existing automated build, the new build is getting tagged as master and instead of just one tag of latest in the tags list on docker hub i'm getting both master and latest, when i pull builds tagged like this through the template here, i'm getting both the latest and the master pulled from docker hub, but only the older build will run.

EDIT: - it is fixed now

Something is very wrong with docker hub at the moment.

settings for an existing docker that has been updated several times

3SVeUQz.png

tag section for it.

I7z5HIY.png

settings for existing docker that was updated last night

F9OmNB6.png

tag section for it.

1sDJmT7.png

now when i try and update it from the template it pulls the master image, downloads like normal then fails at the removal stage saying image is being used by that container itself, and i get two images in the image list in docker webui, one saying <dockername>:latest and the other :master

the :latest is greyed out for being in use and the master is selectable for deletion, delete it and reload info and the docker no longer shows blue.

so basically as it stands, i can't make new containers or upload existing ones.

i hope this is a temporary thing and/or is only affecting me, but i feel container authors should be aware and perhaps someone can test making a new container and see if it is also getting tagged master instead of latest or update an existing container (perhaps from a private or testing repo)

i thought people should really know, i predict a lot of people updating their dockers soon because phusion baseimage just upped to 0.9.16 a couple of days ago.

Hopefully this will be a very quick fix from the Docker team.  They are definitely aware and working on it from what I just read.

Have you clicking on "edit build details" and made sure the tag name is latest? It might be that the bug is fixed but is left your docker tags incorrectly defined as master.

just ran an update of a new build and it's still doing it.

I tried earlier to use the tag for different versions of my builds but ended up deleting the whole docker as it did the same thing as happens to you.

It would download both tags no matter what and it's impossible to delete a tag after it's built.

Might be ther is a way to do it, but I didn't figure out how.