This plugin is now deprecated. A replacement plugin (Community Applications) is available here: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40262.0 The replacement plugin puts the focus onto the applications themselves, adds categories, changelogs, etc.
A plugin to view / add / remove unRaid docker template repositories.
A new name, new features (and more to come), and new home
Gfjardim and bonienl have jumped onboard to this project and completely rewrote the underlying code, added some new ideas and expanded upon some others.
This plugin will allow you to view all of the containers contained within any of the public template repositories for unRaid. You also have the option to add / remove repositories from the list maintained by dockerMan, and additionally add a container that you select without having to add the repository.
See video below.
There are some notable changes from how the plugin works now from my earlier "concept" plugin
- The plugin's UI is now a separate section under the Docker Tab
- There is no longer a background process running to keep the containers within the repositories up to date. Updates to the list are performed once you load the UI
- As previously noted, you can either add or remove an entire repository with the appropriate buttons, or add a single container from the repository. To do this, just click on the container's icon and a new browser tab will open in the add container screen with all of the information populated.
- Search the repositories for an available container (minimum 3 character search term)
If you already had the previous incarnation of this plugin installed (Automatic Repository Updater), you would probably be best off to remove that plugin and then restart the server to ensure that no traces of it remain behind.
To install the plugin, go to the Plugins Tab on the webUI, select Install Plugin, and paste the URL at the top into the text box and hit install. Done.Usage
Inorder for this plugin to be active, docker must first be enabled and a valid docker.img file created. See http://lime-technology.com/docker-guide/
To see what containers / repositories are available, click the Docker Tab and navigate to the Community Repository section. To add an entire repository so that all of the containers are available, hit the icon next to the repository name with the + sign. To remove an already existing repository, hit the "-" sign. Note that by adding a repository does NOT mean that you are going to be running all of the containers within.
To add a single container, just hit the icon for the container. You will be taken to the Add/Container page. Fill out the necessary host paths / ports (see the above links or search in the docker forum for more information).Change Log
- Reverted the behavior of clicking the container icon to always use the template's default values. Click the wrench to edit the container instead.
- Fixed a minor display abberation introduced in tabbed mode by 6.0RC1
- Clicking an installed container now edits the container, instead of loading defaults
- Miscellaneous display bug fixes
- Added in support for "private" repositories
- Fix "readmore"
- Miscellaneous Coding Improvements
- Added in contextual help
- Added in show / hide beta repositories
- Collapsible Repository Tables
- Fix error while downloading XML files
- Silence warning on malformed XML files
- Changed sort order of repositories to alphabetical
- Fix tabbed view
- Fix Docker Settings in last position
- Better searchbox functionality; disable search auto submit.
- Added search terms
- Now properly displaying 3rd in the docker tab
- Reorganization for future features.
- Initial release
I probably should have created a new thread for this major update to the plugin. The discussions regarding this new thread begins here: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=39106.msg365379#msg365379
. Everything prior can be safely ignored.