[support] gfjardim's Docker Repository

Here it is, guys, a centralized topic for support to my containers.

For specific container support, please go to the appropriate topic:

If you need needo's support, please go here: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=33822.msg312539.0

Update requests can be made here or by PM.

Updated DropBox and ownCloud, both with invaluable contribution of HurricaneHernandez!

I just updated this docker as I saw your post and now it will not start anymore. Here is what the log says every time I try to start it:

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/config.sh...
Continous console status not requested
*** /etc/my_init.d/config.sh failed with status 1

*** Killing all processes...

Does the update resolve the multiple dropbox instances running and it making me reconnect to my dropbox account on every restart?

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem with your pyload docker. It won't update any plugins because of a permission error.

ERROR UpdateManager: Error removing: /opt/pyload/module/plugins/hooks/Ev0InFetcher.py | [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/opt/pyload/module/plugins/hooks/Ev0InFetcher.py'

Do you have an idea why this happens and how to solve it?

My LogitechMediaServer stopped accessing mysqueezebox.com. Was working earlier this week, now it doesn't. When I ping from a shell, I get an amazonaws.com result.

Is there a way to config the IPAddress that works on my windows machine?

this from the docker log file:

15-05-17 12:31:31.0962] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (311) Error: getting http://www.mysqueezebox.com/public/opml/ec03feb2ed34195c539e1a809d1eb920d47625ea/favorites.opml

Couldn't resolve IP address for: www.mysqueezebox.com

[15-05-17 13:10:52.8731] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (131) Error: Select task failed calling Slim::Web::HTTP::processHTTP: /etc/resolv.conf: Permission denied at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/Async/DNS.pm line 87.

; fh=Slim::Web::HTTP::ClientConn=GLOB(0x7930e20)

[15-05-17 13:12:19.0048] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (311) Error: getting http://www.mysqueezebox.com/public/opml/ec03feb2ed34195c539e1a809d1eb920d47625ea/favorites.opml

[15-05-17 13:16:06.0026] Slim::Utils::Timers::__ANON__ (273) Error: Timer Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::__ANON__ failed: /etc/resolv.conf: Permission denied at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/Async/DNS.pm line 87.

[15-05-17 13:36:19.1865] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (311) Error: getting http://www.mysqueezebox.com/public/opml/ec03feb2ed34195c539e1a809d1eb920d47625ea/favorites.opml

I have a problem with your pyload docker. It won't update any plugins because of a permission error.

ERROR UpdateManager: Error removing: /opt/pyload/module/plugins/hooks/Ev0InFetcher.py | [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/opt/pyload/module/plugins/hooks/Ev0InFetcher.py'

Do you have an idea why this happens and how to solve it?

Pretty much. Will update it soon.

My LogitechMediaServer stopped accessing mysqueezebox.com. Was working earlier this week, now it doesn't. When I ping from a shell, I get an amazonaws.com result.

If you use the VM plugin, there's a known bug that render containers unreachable. I will update this container soon, just in case.

Can you add lame and libmp3lame0 packages to the the LMS docker template ?  I stream music to my phone via iPeng, I noticed there was an update to LMS, I assume I may need to re-install these packages after updating. 

I appreciate your consideration.

JB

[glow=red,2,300]UPDATE:[/glow]

- Logitech Media Server: added lame, faad, flac and sox.

- pyLoad: fix permissions avoiding services updates.

Can you add lame and libmp3lame0 packages to the the LMS docker template ?  I stream music to my phone via iPeng, I noticed there was an update to LMS, I assume I may need to re-install these packages after updating. 

I appreciate your consideration.

JB

Saw your request on the other thread. See if nothing is missing, ok?

Hi.

Thanks for your great work.

Just wondering why did you add port 3838:udp to the btsync docker ?

And why use bridge mode instead of host+upnp+random ports ?

Thanks

?

Any problems with port 3838?

I always map the used ports on my templates, so users can opt between the security of bridge network or the easiness of host network.

Hi.

Thanks

?

I always map the used ports on my templates, so users can opt between the security of bridge network or the easiness of host network.

Not a problem, but in the old versions of the docker is was only 5555 and 8888. Now I've noticed 3838 is added.

Can you point me to an explanation about bridge vs host ?

What is your recommendation ?

If I use bridge with specific ports, should I port forward the relevant ports at my router to my unRAID box ?

Thanks

Hi.

Thanks

?

Not a problem, but in the old versions of the docker is was only 5555 and 8888. Now I've noticed 3838 is added.

If I use bridge with specific ports, should I port forward the relevant ports at my router to my unRAID box ?

Thanks

Port 3838 is LAN pear discovery. I run as bridge with port 5555 mapped on my router. I don't like UPnP because it's fundamentally insecure.

Hi.

Thanks

?

Thanks

Port 3838 is LAN pear discovery. I run as bridge with port 5555 mapped on my router. I don't like UPnP because it's fundamentally insecure.

Thanks

conveniently leaves the same day nzbget 15 is released  ::)

enjoy!

You can update this without him just by make it re-install from the template. It will rebuild with the stable or whatever version you specify in the EDGE variable.

redeploying from template did not work, what do i need to set the EDGE variable to?  "15"?

conveniently leaves the same day nzbget 15 is released  ::)

enjoy!

You can update this without him just by make it re-install from the template. It will rebuild with the stable or whatever version you specify in the EDGE variable.

redeploying from template did not work, what do i need to set the EDGE variable to?  "15"?

Are you sure? It can take some time for it to be available because it actually builds from source. You can monitor progress by clicking on its icon and selecting log.

I think without EDGE it just does the latest stable release, and if you use EDGE, give it the release number. For example, I just updated to 1286.