[support] hurricane's Docker Repository

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question or not about your emby docker..

My Library scans are taking over an hour. I think actually close to 2 hours. I just checked the log and there is nothing in it for a scan since 40 minutes ago yet my scan is only at 72%. It does finally finish.

I am running the latest version of unraid. I have 15 drives in my array. My drives have all gone to sleep because nothing is hitting them.

I was thinking of installing Emby on my on my mac and seeing how long the scans take.

Thanks.

It could be the specific ffmpeg version that is installed. Please try disabling image extraction for chapters and report back. I will test as well and try and get back to you. I made some changes lately and that was one of them. I find overall though that disabling image extraction increase library scans by like 100 fold.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all - I had Subsonic up and working and twice now I get the following error when heading to the loading page:

HTTP ERROR: 404

/WEB-INF/jsp/login.jsp

RequestURI=/WEB-INF/jsp/login.jsp

Powered by Jetty://

Last time I had to remove everything, reboot, reinstall to get it back working.

Log:

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/config.sh...

Current default time zone: 'America/Chicago'

Local time is now: Tue May 19 21:32:20 CDT 2015.

Universal Time is now: Wed May 20 02:32:20 UTC 2015.

*** Running /etc/rc.local...

*** Booting runit daemon...

*** Runit started as PID 29

May 19 21:32:22 unraid syslog-ng[37]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

May 19 22:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[182]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 19 23:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[297]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 00:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[400]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 01:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[509]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 02:17:02 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[616]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 03:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[719]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 04:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[823]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 05:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[928]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 06:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[1035]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 06:25:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[1048]: (root) CMD (test -x /usr/sbin/anacron || ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily ))

Hey all - I had Subsonic up and working and twice now I get the following error when heading to the loading page:

HTTP ERROR: 404

/WEB-INF/jsp/login.jsp

RequestURI=/WEB-INF/jsp/login.jsp

Powered by Jetty://

Last time I had to remove everything, reboot, reinstall to get it back working.

Log:

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/config.sh...

Current default time zone: 'America/Chicago'

Local time is now: Tue May 19 21:32:20 CDT 2015.

Universal Time is now: Wed May 20 02:32:20 UTC 2015.

*** Running /etc/rc.local...

*** Booting runit daemon...

*** Runit started as PID 29

May 19 21:32:22 unraid syslog-ng[37]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

May 19 22:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[182]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 19 23:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[297]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 00:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[400]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 01:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[509]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 02:17:02 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[616]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 03:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[719]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 04:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[823]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 05:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[928]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 06:17:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[1035]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

May 20 06:25:01 unraid /USR/SBIN/CRON[1048]: (root) CMD (test -x /usr/sbin/anacron || ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily ))

Did you delete anything from the config folder? And did you map the config folder to a location that is persistent on the array? Please provide a screen shot of the config for the container.

PS that's an error that can be ignored and should have not affects on the container. I will update the container to remove the cron message.

Well, I think you're correct about it being 'Mover'd'

I have /mnt/cache/apps directory create on my Cache drive. I never used the cache drive before... and I think it's moving all the shares. How do I make my 'apps' share remain on the cache drive and not get moved over via the Mover?

EDIT:  Hold one...I stopped/started the container and don't see the error yet.  I'll report back if it reappears.

Hey HH.

Seeing this error over and over in the logs for CouchPotato.  Is there any concern here:

File "/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 89, in run

runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_dir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env)

File "/couchpotato/couchpotato/runner.py", line 335, in runCouchPotato

server.listen(config['port'], config['host'])

File "/couchpotato/libs/tornado/tcpserver.py", line 125, in listen

sockets = bind_sockets(port, address=address)

File "/couchpotato/libs/tornado/netutil.py", line 145, in bind_sockets

sock.bind(sockaddr)

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 224, in meth

return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)

socket.error: [Errno 98] Address already in use

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 133, in

l.run()

runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_dir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env)

sock.bind(sockaddr)

l.run()

sock.bind(sockaddr)

l.run()

Here is my config...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Container>
  <Name>CouchPotato</Name>
  <Description>CouchPotato (CP) is an automatic NZB and torrent downloader. You can keep a \"movies I want\"-list and it will search for NZBs/torrents of these movies every X hours. Once a movie is found, it will send it to SABnzbd or download the torrent to a specified directory.[br][br]&#13;
[b][span style=\'color: #E80000;\']Directions:[/span][/b][br]&#13;
[b]/config[/b] : this path is used to store the configuration and the database files of Couchpotato.[br]&#13;
[b]/mnt[/b] : main unRAID share path, should contain subfolder of downloads and subfolder of process files (e.g. SABnzbd or NZBGet)[br]&#13;
Optional Environment Variables:[br]&#13;
[b]CP_PORT[/b]     : this is the HTTP port for CouchPotato, default value is 8082, useful if running host networking, otherwise port can be mapped to a specific port on the host. [br]&#13;
[b]CP_USER_ID[/b]  : this is the UID that will own the CouchPotato process. [br]&#13;
[b]CP_GROUP_ID[/b] : this is the GID that will own the CouchPotato process. [br]&#13;
[span style=\'color: #E80000;\']If changing SSL_PORT and WEB_PORT values please ensure you change the maps as well.[/span][br]&#13;
</Description>
  <Registry>https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/hurricane/docker-couchpotato/</Registry>
  <Repository>hurricane/docker-couchpotato</Repository>
  <BindTime>true</BindTime>
  <Privileged>false</Privileged>
  <Environment>
    <Variable>
      <Name>CP_PORT</Name>
      <Value>8082</Value>
    </Variable>
    <Variable>
      <Name>CP_USER_ID</Name>
      <Value>99</Value>
    </Variable>
    <Variable>
      <Name>CP_GROUP_ID</Name>
      <Value>100</Value>
    </Variable>
  </Environment>
  <Networking>
    <Mode>bridge</Mode>
    <Publish>
      <Port>
        <HostPort>8082</HostPort>
        <ContainerPort>8082</ContainerPort>
        <Protocol>tcp</Protocol>
      </Port>
    </Publish>
  </Networking>
  <Data>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/mnt</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/Downloads/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/data</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/cache/docker/couchpotato</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/config</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
  </Data>
  <Version>c4f8c34e</Version>
  <WebUI>http://[iP]:[PORT:8082]/</WebUI>
  <Banner>http://i.imgur.com/2BKYsWT.png</Banner>
  <Icon>http://i.imgur.com/popkAe6.png</Icon>
  <ExtraParams></ExtraParams>
</Container>

Looks to me like an issue during an update, what version of unraid are you using?

v6b15.  Haven't made the jump to rc yet.  I'm waiting for rc4 and see if some of the issues have been corrected.

I started to see these same errors again.  So, I stopp CP, deleted the logs, ran the newperms script against the CP config directory and started CP again.  I'm not seeign any errors yet but I will watch it.

FYI...these errors seem to be similar to the ones I am seeing in you Emby container HH.  I posted here:  http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/9754-docker/page-8#entry214593

John

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the subsonic docker, great  :D

Couple of issues:

1. It's docker icon is not appearing, I just get  a big question mark ? I checked advanced settings and it points to http://i.imgur.com/ue0BK5z.png so not sure why it doesn't display as that brings up the icon in chrome?

2. The default is network type host, only issue I have is if I go into subsonic network setting and ask it to configure my router for upnp it maps 4040 to localhost (127.0.0.1) on the router rather than the IP address for my unRAID server?

I tried to get around this by changing network to host but then subsonic claims it cannot find an upnp router

1. I'm not sure about the icon, sometimes I find the icons give issue and restarting unraid solves that issue. Could be a bug in the version of unraid you are using.

2. I'm guessing you tried to change to bridge.  For best results I would manually configure your router. Upnp through docker can be kind if finicky.

Thanks for the subsonic docker, great  :D

Couple of issues:

1. It's docker icon is not appearing, I just get  a big question mark ? I checked advanced settings and it points to http://i.imgur.com/ue0BK5z.png so not sure why it doesn't display as that brings up the icon in chrome?

The issue with the icon is probably a similar one which affects the Community Applications plugin.  Gfjardim wrote the icon download section in CA, and I presume he also wrote the one in dockerMan (since its based upon the Extended Docker Configuration Manager)

Basically, the system tries to locally store the images locally, and times out on slow downloads.  In CA, I just switched gears from trying to fix the issue (which WILL eventually display the icon -> given enough resets / updates / etc), and gave the user an alternative fail-safe method of displaying the icons so that I could concentrate on other priorities.

The issue with the icon is probably a similar one which affects the Community Applications plugin.  Gfjardim wrote the icon download section in CA, and I presume he also wrote the one in dockerMan (since its based upon the Extended Docker Configuration Manager)

Basically, the system tries to locally store the images locally, and times out on slow downloads.  In CA, I just switched gears from trying to fix the issue (which WILL eventually display the icon -> given enough resets / updates / etc), and gave the user an alternative fail-safe method of displaying the icons so that I could concentrate on other priorities.

Sounds like a bug, my connection is over 30mb/s, should be fine - has the issue been raised with Limetech ?

Sounds like a bug, my connection is over 30mb/s, should be fine - has the issue been raised with Limetech ?

LT aren't responsible for plugins

"bug" in question (if it is a bug) might affect dockerMan since it and CA may share similar code in that respect (although to be honest I haven't looked).

If it is the same issue, its a very minor issue with dockerMan.  You'd probably be able to get around it but changing the icon in advanced settings to one of your own.  (just download it, then upload it to photobucket and point the container to it)

And in my experience, its a pain to solve since the issue eventually fixes itself -> can't tell if your changes worked or not (at least in CA).  Hence why I gave the user an optional workaround.