[DOCKER] Filezilla Client

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At this rate, my desktop and my laptop are going to become very expensive RDP clients and not a lot else...

I accept no liability for your machines becoming redundant.....

Joking aside I think it's a great thing, doesn't tie me to a single location, having two instances of a program and trying to keep them in sync was a pain.  This way it's lik my own little cloud computing network.  Fantastic I say!!

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh i cant hold it much longer

is this client or server only?????

client,

filezilla server is windows only.

Oh i got to change my pants, finally, i dont even need a kvm now!

Umm Sparky since im using port 3389 for guacamole for handbrake what can i use for filezilla, if i can only use one they see ya later Handbrake

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh i cant hold it much longer

is this client or server only?????

client,

filezilla server is windows only.

Oh i got to change my pants, finally, i dont even need a kvm now!

Umm Sparky since im using port 3389 for guacamole for handbrake what can i use for filezilla, if i can only use one they see ya later Handbrake

put 3389 on the container port side, anything you like on the host port side and use that port in guacamole setup.

This is indeed fantastic sparklyballs! Thank you very much for this!

One question: is it also possible to connect to the filezilla docker with a non-browser based rdp tool?

...mainly in order to better resolution handling.

right click the docker icon, select edit and in the port section add 3389 on host and container side. save out the changes.

if you already have port 3389 assigned to another docker, change the HOST SIDE ONLY to something else and use that port in whatever you connect with, keeping the container side as 3389.

One question: is it also possible to connect to the filezilla docker with a non-browser based rdp tool?

right click the docker icon, select edit and in the port section add 3389 on host and container side. save out the changes.

if you already have port 3389 assigned to another docker, change the HOST SIDE ONLY to something else and use that port in whatever you connect with, keeping the container side as 3389.

Great, it works :)

Thank you for the quick pointer!

One more question though: is there any way to increase the resolution?

the base image developer has another branch that has better resolution but i'm holding off on it till he gives the ok on stability.

the base image developer has another branch that has better resolution but i'm holding off on it till he gives the ok on stability.

OK, cross the fingers then, thank you once again!