[DOCKER] Puddletag

• 3 weeks later...

Puddletag mp3 tagger app, in my beta repo.

This will be the support thread...

Sparkly, I'm using more and more of these desktop dockers, quick question, is there a way to utilise more of my screen real estate by connecting to them with Windows RDP or a VNC client?  I thought I'd read a way to do so but be damned if I can find it now, if it even existed. 

Cheers

Sparkly, I'm using more and more of these desktop dockers, quick question, is there a way to utilise more of my screen real estate by connecting to them with Windows RDP or a VNC client?  I thought I'd read a way to do so but be damned if I can find it now, if it even existed. 

Cheers

edit the container in unraid webui, click advanced and adjust the height and width variables to suit.

Cheers

edit the container in unraid webui, click advanced and adjust the height and width variables to suit.

That's great, just figured out how to go full screen in Chrome, F11 doesn't work, you have to go into the Chrome menu and select full screen there.  Makes life a lot easier with these containers now.  How did I not know this before?  ::)

EDIT: Just found ctrl-alt-shift - bloody hell this thing is amazing!  ;D

• 3 years later...