SOLVED - Memory used up, all drives spinning

unRAID v6.1rc2.

Woke up this morning to several overheat notifications about my cache drives. When I opened the GUI, I found that all of my drives except parity were spinning. Typically I would only have a single drive spinning seeding torrents.

Checking System Stats, I noticed that all of my memory was used, and not in the usual way for cache.

I stopped the array and got a diagnostic. Looking at the syslogs, everything was normal until 4am then it looks like maybe plex or something ran off the rails. I have plex set for daily library updates, but according to plex support pages, periodic updates begin when plex starts, so it doesn't seem like 4am would have corresponded to a library update.

Also, except for the usual torrent seeding, nobody and nothing would have been accessing the server on the network at that time.

I rebooted and it has been up long enough for disk spin down to happen. Everything appears normal now.

Nothing like this has happened before with v6 and I am not too concerned about it if it doesn't become a frequent occurrence. Just thought I would report.

The diagnostic is too large to attach, mostly syslog from 4am, so here is a link.

I added cache dirs plugin in May and it occurred to me that maybe it was involved, since all my drives were spinning. I have changed it to exclude my torrents, since that drive is typically active anyway and probably has the most files of any of my shares. If it never happens again then who knows?