[REPO] LinuxServer.io Docker Repo

linuxserver_medium.png

What is LinuxServer.io?

Well, it started out life as IronicBadger's personal blog (blog.ktz.me) and then morphed into a community based site with articles about how to do things on a Linux Server aimed at the home user. Since then, lonix, j0nnymoe and IronicBadger have migrated back to unRAID and converted our existing Docker's to truly platform agnostic whilst supporting unRAID.

Now, we're just a group a chaps who hangout in IRC (@freenode.net #linuxserver.io). We're looking for contributors to various projects including Docker containers, Aesir and authors for posts and content on the main blog itself. We also have our own forums at http://www.linuxserver.io if you want to take a peak. The idea is, if we can get a group of people passionate about Docker all pulling in the same direction, amazing things can and will happen. More the merrier!

Our Containers

Please click on the program for the appropriate support thread.  However if you are not running Unraid as your host please go to the linuxserver.io forums for support.

Apache

Beets

Codiad

CouchPotato

Daapd

Deluge

FreshRSS

Headphones

HTPC Manager (Hellowlol)

Hydra

Jackett

Kodi-Headless

Maraschino

MariaDB

McMyAdmin

Minetest

Musicbrainz

Mylar

MySQL

Nginx

NZBGet

NZBMegaSearch

Ogar

OpenVPN-AS

PhotoShow

Piwigo

Plex Media Server

PlexEmail << DEPRACATED

Plexpy

PlexRequests

Polipo

Pydio

Quassel-Core

ReaderSelf

SABnzbd

Serviio

Shout

Sickbeard

Sickrage

Smokeping

Sonarr

SyncThing

Teamspeak3

Tiny Tiny RSS

Transmission

Unifi

ZNC

Our Members

IronicBadger

j0nnymoe

aptalca

asshopo

CHBMB

Kodestar

S7ark

saarg

sparklyballs

Squid

Credits

Thanks to everyone that has helped via thread's & the IRC Channel.

Edited by linuxserver.io

Nice logo, look forward to seeing what you guys have got lined up.  Already converted to your containers wherever possible..

Quite an all-star team you've got lined up there..

And Sparklyballs  ;D

are you singling me out because i have the best beard ?

No, because my beard is better, singling you out on account of your insanity and the superhero suit  ;D

Nice logo, look forward to seeing what you guys have got lined up.  Already converted to your containers wherever possible..

And Sparklyballs  ;D

Thanks, I'm (ever so slowly) moving all our support thread's and what not under a shared account so that when users look at our posts, it's easy to find the threads.

And Sparklyballs  ;D

Thanks, I'm (ever so slowly) moving all our support thread's and what not under a shared account so that when users look at our posts, it's easy to find the threads.

Forgot moving stuff to a shared account, show us what you've got lined up!!  ;)

Hi Guys,

I am having a bizarre isue w/ Headphones. After any new download and post-processing, the track lists shows out of order in Kodi-XBMC... This does not happen with the Headphones plugin using the same version of HP. It is totally bizarre.

Hard to see with the Web Skin I use, but track numbers are out of order.

Any ideas:

61Z28K7.png

Hi Guys,

I am having a bizarre isue w/ Headphones. After any new download and post-processing, the track lists shows out of order in Kodi-XBMC... This does not happen with the Headphones plugin using the same version of HP. It is totally bizarre.

Hard to see with the Web Skin I use, but track numbers are out of order.

Any ideas:

61Z28K7.png

Same config file between both?

Anyone using PlexPY and if so have got it setup and running to an SSL enabled Plex Server?

Yes.  I have the PlexPy docker working well connected to PMS on a different ESXI VM (local).  Secure connections is set to preferred (not mandatory) within PMS.

Mine was working that way as well but it's broken down since I forced SSL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any chance Couchpotato will be updated soon to handle SSL changes? Seems like a lot of search providers are throwing errors now due to pyopenssl changes.

Lots of errors like this: SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert internal error

It makes CP think the user/pass was incorrect when logging in to a provider.

Any chance Couchpotato will be updated soon to handle SSL changes? Seems like a lot of search providers are throwing errors now due to pyopenssl changes.

Lots of errors like this: SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert internal error

Just for reference, I was able to fix these issues for myself by getting into the container and installing pyopenssl 0.13.1

apt-get install libffi-dev python-dev libssl-dev python-pip
pip install -U pyopenssl==0.13.1

Just for reference, I was able to fix these issues for myself by getting into the container and installing pyopenssl 0.13.1

apt-get install libffi-dev python-dev libssl-dev python-pip
pip install -U pyopenssl==0.13.1

i'll look at a less costly (in terms of space) alternative to using python-dev and pip... this method practically doubles the size of the image.

Any chance of a linuxserver.io SickBeard Docker?  I've migrated all of my Dockers to the linuxserver.io Dockers where possible, but no Docker for SickBeard makes me sad...  ;D

Er may or may not be working on souch a thing, but consensus in the group is that sonarr is better

Any chance of a linuxserver.io SickBeard Docker?  I've migrated all of my Dockers to the linuxserver.io Dockers where possible, but no Docker for SickBeard makes me sad...  ;D

Er may or may not be working on souch a thing, but consensus in the group is that sonarr is better

Yes, I've seen the same mentioned by others as well.  I guess I just haven't tried to migrate to Sonarr yet as it's quite a bit more difficult to get setup and working properly (or so I've heard), but once running it puts SickBeard to shame.

Maybe I'll bite the bullet this weekend and give it a shot.