Tower login: grep choose a file no such file or directory

steve1977

When starting Unraid, I have a command prompt "Tower login" as usual. What is now occasionally happening is that I can no longer login as it adds the error message "tower login grep choose a file no such file or directory" and a few more lines of error. I believe this may be new since 6.1 (I was using RCs before). Any thoughts?

Tools - Diagnostics.

Are you sure something in you go file isn't causing this?

Have you actually tried logging in, or did you just assume because the login prompt had an error after it that you couldn't log in?

Good point, have not tried to log in, but there is no prompt anymore (error message above followed by 5 more lines of error message). Let me try next time.

What do you mean by "in you go file"?

Will send diagnostic next time it occurs. It actually does not happen every time, so not easy to replicate.

Tools - Diagnostics.

Are you sure something in you go file isn't causing this?

Have you actually tried logging in, or did you just assume because the login prompt had an error after it that you couldn't log in?

Good point, have not tried to log in, but there is no prompt anymore (error message above followed by 5 more lines of error message). Let me try next time.

Have you tried just pressing "enter" to bring the login prompt back up.

Odds on its an error message from a command a plugin is running. 

Archived