UPDATE: Current users of smdion's Repo

smdion

I have (finally) transitioned all* of my dockers to LinuxServer.io's repo.  There will be no additional updates to my smdion repo and current dockers will continue to work as-is(meaning no support).  As noted before I've joined the great group at http://www.linuxserver.io and am creating dockers with the team over there. This will ensure when/if I disappear for a long period of time again that the dockers are supported.

Due to the great features of the LinuxServer.io dockers (Auto Updates on Startup, Run as any user, Standard folder configurations, great documentation, multiple people creating/supporting dockers), there is no "standard" migration path from my dockers, which did not have these features.  You should be able to move over most of the config files and change around some paths to get them working.  All LinuxServer.io's dockers are available in the Community apps.

I have deleted all of smdion's repo dockers out of Community Apps to stop any confusion.

Please post any questions/comments/concerns here.

*UpStatsboard, H5AI were not transferred due to no updates from project author (upstatsboard) and lack of interest (h5ai)

Thanks!

any chance you could include the possibility to change the standard default port numbers to something different from port 80 and 443? (docker configured as host and not bridge).

The supported way is --bridge and you can change the HOST port in the WebGUI, sorry :/

Thanks!

any chance you could include the possibility to change the standard default port numbers to something different from port 80 and 443? (docker configured as host and not bridge).

The supported way is --bridge and you can change the HOST port in the WebGUI, sorry :/

Too bad. I was hoping for it.

Changing the webgui port doesn't really seem to be an option because the powerdown procedure invoked by the ups module works only when the port is none but 80. I don't know why but it's even commented right there in the file.

I'm having problems with the old Nginx docker (unable to start due to missing init file or something along those lines) so looking forward to the new docker.

EDIT: I blew away my docker.img file and reinstalled everything. Nginx is working fine, so i guess my image file was just messed up.

I'm having problems with the old Nginx docker (unable to start due to missing init file or something along those lines) so looking forward to the new docker.

EDIT: I blew away my docker.img file and reinstalled everything. Nginx is working fine, so i guess my image file was just messed up.

Waiting on an audit and the linuxserver.io version will be out :)

• 1 month later...

So there is no way to add a line to the repositories and install it in this way with the "Add Container" button any longer?

I'm sure you can if you had the link to the repo. Just don't know what it is. You could try the support thread for HTPC Manager. The option to do this is still in the Docker Tab.

Out of interest, when a more streamlined way of adding / managing the Apps (Dockers) exists why don't you want to use it?

How do you mean? I don't understand. What more streamlined way of dealing with dockers are you referring to? I'm using unRAID's UI "docker" tab and am running 6.1.5. Is there something I have missed? If you're referring to something not included in the unRAID OS by default, why do you assume anyone has heard of what you're talking about?

How do you mean? I don't understand. What more streamlined way of dealing with dockers are you referring to? I'm using unRAID's UI "docker" tab and am running 6.1.5. Is there something I have missed? If you're referring to something not included in the unRAID OS by default, why do you assume anyone has heard of what you're talking about?

Mike install Community Applications plugin and all will become much much clearer....  ;)

How do you mean? I don't understand. What more streamlined way of dealing with dockers are you referring to?

Community Applications Plugin. Its All about installing and managing Docker Apps. It integrates a Tab into the Gui called Apps which you can install from. Then they go into the Docker Tab once installed.

Offical Description: This plugin will allow you to easily search for and add any of the unRaid docker or plugin applications.

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40262.0

Mike install Community Applications plugin and all will become much much clearer....  ;)

Like he said. CHBMB is just too quick for me! :)

Darling... Is that you?  ;D

^^ slut

^^ slut

That means Stop in Norwegian  ;D (At least almost)