[Support] Linuxserver.io - Serviio

linuxserver_medium.png

Application Name: Serviio

Application Site: http://serviio.org/

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/lsiocommunity/serviio/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-serviio

21/01/2016 - Updated to 1.6: Note.. the webui has now changed from :8780 to :23423/console

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, rather use the linuxserver.io forum for support.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Is this docker depreciated??

Upgrade to unRAID 6.2 final, run docker update and this is only container not available.

Pulling image: lsiodev/serviio:latest

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

Error: Error: image lsiodev/serviio not found

moved to our lsiocommunity repository.

Hmm.  I'll figure out how to do that and all will be well again.  Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Easy way out for me was to nuke the old container and start new using CA. Took about 5min to setup from scratch. Not sure if there is an option to avoid scanning for library items by using old config.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Exactly what I had to do. Once I turned on advanced and changed the path for config from mnt/usr/appdata to mnt/cache/appdata it started working.

I too had to rescan library.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

I logged an issue on the github but not sure if that is monitored.  It seems I can't add any videos to my library and may have been like that for a while.  I decided to start over clean and in the logs when it scans the video library I see:

2016-11-21 09:49:38,543 WARN [MetadataExtractionCoordinator] Cannot read metadata of file /movies/KIDS_BLURAY/Ice Age, Collision Course (2016)/Ice Age, Collision Course (2016).mkv via extractor EMBEDDED. Message: No such device

Also there is a new update out if you wouldn't mind pushing that  altough I don't believe that will fix the current issue I am seeing.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply!  Reproducing the issue seems pretty straight forward - I just add a folder into my library and no movies get added and I see messages like:

2016-11-21 09:49:38,543 WARN [MetadataExtractionCoordinator] Cannot read metadata of file /movies/KIDS_BLURAY/Ice Age, Collision Course (2016)/Ice Age, Collision Course (2016).mkv via extractor EMBEDDED. Message: No such device

Pretty basic install no real changes and I started from scratch just to be sure.

Run command:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="serviio" --net="host" --privileged="true" -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "TCP_PORT_23423"="23423" -e "TCP_PORT_8895"="8895" -e "UDP_PORT_1900"="1900" -e "TCP_PORT_23424"="23424" -e "PGID"="100" -e "PUID"="99" -v "/mnt/user/VIDEOS/":"/movies":ro -v "/mnt/user/appdata/tmp/":"/tmp":rw -v "/mnt/user/appdata/serviio":"/config":rw lsiocommunity/serviio

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.

[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.

[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...

[fix-attrs.d] done.

[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...

-------------------------------------

_ _ _

| |___| (_) ___

| / __| | |/ _ \

| \__ \ | | (_) |

|_|___/ |_|\___/

|_|

Brought to you by linuxserver.io

We gratefully accept donations at:

https://www.linuxserver.io/index.php/donations/

GID/UID

User uid: 99

User gid: 100

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.

[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...

[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.

[cont-init.d] done.

[services.d] starting services

[services.d] done.

I just dropped my config completely.

Created a new docker with new serviio (no existing setup/config).

Still see:

2016-12-01 16:41:16,606 WARN  [MetadataExtractionCoordinator] Cannot read metadata of file /movies/BLURAY/The Incredible Hulk (2008)/The Incredible Hulk (2008).mkv via extractor EMBEDDED. Message: No such device

for all files.

I just dropped my config completely.

Created a new docker with new serviio (no existing setup/config).

Still see:

2016-12-01 16:41:16,606 WARN  [MetadataExtractionCoordinator] Cannot read metadata of file /movies/BLURAY/The Incredible Hulk (2008)/The Incredible Hulk (2008).mkv via extractor EMBEDDED. Message: No such device

for all files.

Only thing I can think to change is /mnt/user/appdata/serviio to either /mnt/diskx/appdata/serviio or /mnt/cache/appdata/serviio depending on your setup and failing that then I think you'd be better off posting in the Serviio forum as searching for [MetadataExtractionCoordinator] Cannot read metadata leads me here.  I can't reproduce the error on my setup with an identical docker run commannd.

Thanks!  I have tried it all and no luck.  No difference with changing to the cache drive directly.

I will post on the serviio forum or swap back to the plugin for a bit.

Any chance for updating it to 1.7.1 in the off chance that helps?

Also worth noting I am running: 6.3.0-rc5  - what version are you on?

Thanks!  I have tried it all and no luck.  No difference with changing to the cache drive directly.

I will post on the serviio forum or swap back to the plugin for a bit.

Any chance for updating it to 1.7.1 in the off chance that helps?

Also worth noting I am running: 6.3.0-rc5  - what version are you on?

I'm on RC5 as well, I've already updated the container to 1.7.1.1 will get rebuilt on Friday.  If there are future updates the easiest way is to send us a PR on github.  See line 10. https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-serviio/blob/master/Dockerfile