Creating a database

demon1

Ok so this might be a dumb question, but how do I create a database with the mysql docker. I have it installed and running but there is no UI to log into to create one and I cannot find any clear instructions for creating one. I assume it needs to be done through putty but I am not well versed in command line instructions. I am trying to set up Piwigo and it seems I need a database running to do so.

Thanks for the replies. So I have installed heidisql, and created a new session, I point it toward my tower IP address and the host port number for mysql docker. But is asks me for a username/password and fails to connect. I have tried root with no password and a few different default combinations, what am I missing here? Thanks in advance for any help

Which docker?

Either click on the docker name or the icon and select Edit. Then, in the grey Update Container bar on the right side there is an Advanced View slider. Move it to the right and a section called Advanced Variables will show up. The user and password may be listed there. Also, look in the text description of the docker for them.