Logitech G19

Hello!

I cannot get my VM to correctly recognize my Logitech G19-keyboard.

Was hoping for some pointers on how to address this.

My setup:

Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI <- built-in DVI -> Dell Ultrasharp 19"

Intel I5 6600

32GB Crucial RAM

XFX Radeon 5850 <-DVI -> BenQ 24"

SoundBlaster Audigy FX

Exstra Nic: Intel Gigabit PCI

Keyboards: Logitech G19 and Filco Majestouch 2

Unraid 6.1.9

VM: Windows 10 with GPU-passthrough and PCIe ACS Override enabled.

PS: If i deactivate the PCIe ACS Override, I cannot get any sound on my VM (not the Soundblaster nor the one integrated on my mobo).

VM-configurations shows Logitech G19 as available for passthrough, which I've ticked.

Inside the VM, I've installed the Logitech Gaming Software - which should include the necessary drivers for the keyboard to work as intended. Desipite all this, the Device settings shows 2x "HID Keyboard Device" and a "Standard PS/2-Keyboard installed". (One of these may belong to my secondary keyboard - a Filco Majestouch 2 - which I was hoping would stay connected to my Unraid-console. As soon as the VM boots, I cannot interact with the console on my secondary monitor from the Filco. The Filco does not "port over" to the VM either, leaving it useless). If the Logitech G19 was correctly passed through from the Unraid, and was correctly recognized by Windows, I would expect the Device settings to name it a bit less generic... For the record; The keyboard works under the VM, but all the multimedia-buttons, macro-buttons and the LCD-screen are completely unresponsive.

Another thing to note:

During VM boot the tiny LCD on the G19 flashes repeatingly. Upon reaching the Windows log-on screen, the LCD stops flashing, leaving the Logitech logo visible for as long as the VM is running. The Logitech Gamins Software reports that it cannot find any compatible devices.

This enforces my belief that the keyboard is not passed through from Unraid properly, leaving it in a "locked"/"gimped" state for the VM.

Any pointers to go from here would be greatly appreciated. Input on how to leave the Filco Majestouch 2 keyboard for the console on my secondary screen would also be great.