Disk 3 Refuses to Mount

I have rebuilt a new disk 3 times now and am still unable to mount and recover disk 3. My parity is good but no matter what disk I put into disk 3, it won't mount, even known working disks! I have also gone through 2 pre-clears on the disks and still after waiting days the disk 3 is always unmountable!? I have brought up the array with the disk unassigned. Stopped the array, shutdown and restarted a dozen times by now, still, no disk 3. I am hoping someone has seen this issue or has some usual advice on the matter?

I have 2 4TB drives that have been "rebuilt" now. Each had no issues mounting prior to moving into Disk 3. After assigning to Disk 3 and rebuilding the problems with mounting occur. I'm not sure what else to try here but I know I have a ton of content missing due to Disk 3 being unmountable. I want to invest in this unRAID array some more but am finding it difficult to justify with whats happening with Disk 3 right now. Highwater sounded cool before this... sure appreciate any help guys! Thank you for your time.

As a last ditch effort I started running that on the drive thats currently in Disk 3. Ive started my array in maintenance mode and am running 'xfs_repair -L /dev/mdc3'. Its been running for nearly 12 hours now with dots slowly scrolling across the SSH window...? So far only seeing Writes to Disk 3 and Reads to all other disks in the array including the parity disk. Should I let it complete? Heck, will it complete?

There's something wrong going in there, xfs_repair does mostly reads, disk is not rebuilding so I don't know what all those writes are about, maybe because you have a disk assigned a slot that is invalid at the moment.

You should cancel and either rebuild the disk first and then run xfs_repair or unassign that disk to run xfs_repair on the emulated disk.

Thank you for replying. I'm gonna have to buy you a beer after all of this, JohnnieB.

First, I hate to stop it when it's been running for 2 1/2 days and is almost complete. Second, I have already run a rebuild on this disk via GUI and after completing it showed up as green but was still "unmountable". At this point in the repair/rebuilding process I'd like to let it complete. Do you see any major concerns with that?

I couldn't mount it after the rebuild, that's the only message I received? The CA 'Common Problems' utility said it encountered an error and advised me that Disk 3 was unmountable. Also pointed me to the xfs_repair manual and recommended I follow that instead of formatting. At that point I realized I was missing about 300+ content from my array so I freaked out and just started following the recommended manual. That's where xfs_repair came in via CLI.

Right, and it did. But the space portion was completely empty and like I said I freaked when I saw I was missing almost half of my content. If not a xfs_repair, what should I have done? I tried shutting down the array and bringing it up again and that's when the Yellow warning icon appeared.