Video Guide****How to both manually and automatically backup your unRAID VMS***

Just a comment on how to save danioj's script

Far, far, far easier to grab the script differently  (don't use a mac, but I'm sure its similar)

Either:

1 - Right Click on "raw" and select save link as which will automatically download it and save it (with the correct EOL encoding if you don't happen to use user scripts

or

2 - Click on RAW which will display a webpage composed just of the file itself, and then highlight everything there and copy and paste it (problem with not selecting "raw" first is that its too easy to select too much (stuff that's not in the script)

Just a comment on how to save danioj's script

Far, far, far easier to grab the script differently  (don't use a mac, but I'm sure its similar)

Either:

1 - Right Click on "raw" and select save link as which will automatically download it and save it (with the correct EOL encoding if you don't happen to use user scripts

or

2 - Click on RAW which will display a webpage composed just of the file itself, and then highlight everything there and copy and paste it (problem with not selecting "raw" first is that its too easy to select too much (stuff that's not in the script)

Thanks for that tip Squid. Theres me scrolling, copying and pasting! I have put an annotation in the video now to reflect that :)