VM videos and guides

RobJ

I noticed that gridrunner's videos have already dropped off the first page, and that clearly is not right!  So I'd like to create a stickied thread just for reference materials for VM, and would like some feed back.

My first idea is to create a post -

- titled something like "Reference guides, videos, and tutorials for VMs"

- sticky it

- include links to the Lime Technology web pages with their videos

- request jonp to post in the thread with a list of all Lime Technology videos, links to them, descriptions for them, and links to any associated discussion thread (if any)

- request gridrunner to post his own list of all his videos, with links, descriptions, and links to related support or discussion threads

- include a statement something like "This thread is not for discussion, questions, or feedback, and any such will be removed.  Please post in the related topic."

- add posts with links to other VM guides and tutorials, and perhaps links to good tips for VMs too

Then jonp and gridrunner and other authors can maintain their posts with any updates and additions.

I didn't want to go ahead without feedback, as there certainly may be better ways to do this.  I don't personally have any experience yet with VM's, but I'm happy to help facilitate whatever.