[SUPPORT] Thraxis' Docker Repo

thraxis-docker-medium.png

DOCKERS

lazylibrarian-calibre-icon.png   LazyLibrarian-Calibre: Adds Calibre to the linuxserver/lazylibrarian base image to allow LazyLibrarian and Calibre to share the same library location.

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/thraxis/lazylibrarian-calibre/

Github: https://github.com/Thraxis/docker-lazylibrarian-calibre

After install configure post processing as below:

lazylibrarian-calibre-config.png

transmission-nzbtomedia-icon.pngTransmission-nzbToMedia: Adds nzbToMedia and Transmission with a modification to the linuxserver.io transmission docker to use alpine.python as the base image instead of alpine.

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/thraxis/transmission-nzbtomedia/

Github: https://github.com/Thraxis/docker-transmission-nzbtomedia

Edited by thraxis
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, varunchugh said:

Hello, I tried adding the docker container on Freenas. but the webUI doesnt seem to work. Screenshot below Am I missing some setting?

screenshot_lazylibrarian.png

Update here, so this worked for me but the books in my Calibre db are not appearing on Lazylibrarian. I have done as suggested in the first post above. Anything that I am missing here?

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for this docker! installed easily and found books with simple setup! when i look in the log i keep seeing: 

WARNING Download dir [/mnt/user/unraid1/Books/] not found, using /var/run/s6/services/lazylibrarian

ive tried:

/mnt/user/unraid1/books/

/user/unraid1/books/

/unraid/books/

and /books/

however it seems to be downloading the books just fine.

7 minutes ago, wyleekiot said:

Thank you so much for this docker! installed easily and found books with simple setup! when i look in the log i keep seeing: 

WARNING Download dir [/mnt/user/unraid1/Books/] not found, using /var/run/s6/services/lazylibrarian

ive tried:

/mnt/user/unraid1/books/

/user/unraid1/books/

/unraid/books/

and /books/

however it seems to be downloading the books just fine.

Without seeing your docker run command, the information needed to help you isn't there.

• 4 weeks later...

Really struggling to get this to work. When I do a library scan I receive exceptions:

Unhandled exception in libraryScan: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/lazylibrarian/lazylibrarian/librarysync.py", line 633, in LibraryScan copyfile(coverimg, cacheimg) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 83, in copyfile with open(dst, 'wb') as fdst: IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/config/cache/book/19504931.jpg'

At first, I figured it was a corrupt file or something so I deleted the author in question. It moved to the next author and fired a new exception for the same issue.

Have I configured something wrong?

/downloads  /mnt/user/Ebooks/Downloads/
/books  /mnt/user/Ebooks/Books/
/magazines  /mnt/user/Ebooks/
/config  /mnt/user/appdata/lazylibrarian-calibre

I accidentally updated lazylibrarian from within and not through docker. I know, it was one of those days where I thought I clicked no and ended up clicking yes. I can no longer access the webui of the container. I have deleted it and removed the folder from appdata and reinstalled it with no luck. I am at wits end trying to get this to work. 

Anyone have any ideas?

UPDATE: 06-12-2017

After deleting the folders and installing a different lazylibrarian app, I was able to get this working again. 

Edited by vhalik
  • 2 weeks later...

I also ran into this error when trying to do a library scan

Missing parameters: library

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/app/lazylibrarian/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 670, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/app/lazylibrarian/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 217, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/app/lazylibrarian/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 67, in __call__
    raise sys.exc_info()[1]
HTTPError: (404, 'Missing parameters: library')

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction.  

Installed

Was able to import a list of books via a cvs file

downloads are working - but some directories have .fail at end and LL keeps getting new downloading new copies

can't seem to get processing to work - keep getting following error in logs  "has failed: calibredb failed, Permission denied"

I added a global path to the docker as I have had directory access issue in the past.  My paths are as follows:

Book library folder  /mnt/user/media/eBooks/Calibre eBook Manager/Calibre Library/

Calibredb import program   /mnt/user/media/eBooks/Calibre eBook Manager/Calibre/

Alternate Import/Export Folder    /downloads   which is set to /mnt/user/media/Downloads To Review/eBook/

TIA!

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Warning: Potentially incredibly stupid question incoming...

Do I need to separately install Calibre in another docker or is it contained in this one?  I currently have no books and no library and want to start one so am looking for the best path to get a library set up and begin stocking it.  Any help is appreciated and my apologies for the noob questions.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

from logs:

28-Aug-2017 10:51:08 - INFO :: MAIN : Starting LazyLibrarian on port: 5299, webroot ""
28-Aug-2017 10:51:08 - WARNING :: MAIN : Disabled HTTPS because of missing certificate and key.

28-Aug-2017 10:51:08 - INFO :: MAIN : Starting LazyLibrarian web server on http://0.0.0.0:5299/
Exception in thread DB_UPGRADE:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/app/lazylibrarian/lazylibrarian/dbupgrade.py", line 93, in dbupgrade
with open(os.path.join(lazylibrarian.CONFIG['LOGDIR'], 'dbupgrade.log'), 'a') as upgradelog:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/config/log/dbupgrade.log'

logs.txt

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2017 at 10:38 PM, dkerlee said:

@lux_en_veritasI have the same question, although I already have a library. I noticed that I download books directly from lazy librarian interface, so maybe I/we don't need the calibre server...? I'll monkey around with it more, and see what I come up with. 

I have to admit that I'm a bit boggled by the fact that I have a stable and successful Sonarr/Radarr/Plex server running with NZBGet & Deluge grabbing and filing all the media but I can't figure out how to easily do the same thing for Books and Comics.  Would love any help that's out there.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the awesome docker. It's great that it has calibre integrated so that I can use calibredb.

How do I upgrade the version of lazylibrarian running in the docker? Do I need to wait for docker updates or is there another way that I can do myself?