Limetech docker Plex problem

tucansam

For some reason I can't start a new topic in the Docker sub-forums.

I have the Limetech Plex docker running, with three shares, all coming from a second unraid server.  TV, Movies, Music.  All are mapped the same (cifs) from Server1 to Server2, Server2 is running my dockers.  Plex cataloged the Movies share perfectly.  However, the TV and Music shares do not have thumbnails, or episode/song data.  At first I thought it may be a permissions issue, but like I said, the Movies share worked perfectly and all drive mappings are identical..

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

For some reason I can't start a new topic in the Docker sub-forums.

I have the Limetech Plex docker running, with three shares, all coming from a second unraid server.  TV, Movies, Music.  All are mapped the same (cifs) from Server1 to Server2, Server2 is running my dockers.  Plex cataloged the Movies share perfectly.  However, the TV and Music shares do not have thumbnails, or episode/song data.  At first I thought it may be a permissions issue, but like I said, the Movies share worked perfectly and all drive mappings are identical..

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Make sure that within the volume mappings for each of those remotely mounted shares that they are mounted either Read/Write:Slave or ReadOnly:Slave  Might not solve it, but something to confirm