Installing test version the easy way

Lets say the unraid system is up and running.  The flash drive is visible and accessable from a windows machine on the same subnet.  Seems to me that all I have to do is copy bizroot and bizimage from the test package onto the installed and running flash drive.  At the next reboot the Test system will be the operating system. This would be true if no access are made to the bizroot or bizimage after the initial load at boot time

Can anyone confirm?

Lets say the unraid system is up and running.  The flash drive is visible and accessable from a windows machine on the same subnet.  Seems to me that all I have to do is copy bizroot and bizimage from the test package onto the installed and running flash drive.  At the next reboot the Test system will be the operating system. This would be true if no access are made to the bizroot or bizimage after the initial load at boot time

Can anyone confirm?

Yes, that is correct.  You only replace the two files and reboot.  No need to unplug the flash drive or anything else.