Anyone using a SlingCatcher to connect to UnRaid server?

(sorry if this is the wrong group, i wasn't sure where it fit into)

I typically use my UnRaid server with my Popcorn Hour as the front end.   I grabbed the server and brough it to my girlfriends house and wanted to see if I could access the content with my SlingCatcher.

There is an option within it to add a network drive , however I haven't had any luck getting into it.

The unit automatically starts the network share as:

SMB:\\

and I've completed it various ways with various results ( in brackets )

SMB:\\TOWER\media\dvd\  ( invalid network share name )

SMB:\\TOWER\media\  ( network drive added )

SMB:\\TOWER\ ( the specified server could not be found )

The problem now is that with only TOWER\media working, I don't think the SlingCatcher knows to look another layer lower to find my media files as when it did its scan, I get "No media files found"

I went back to try and re-scan the share and it now tells me its "write protected".   "This share is write protected.  Please share the drive with full access to useit with My Media"

My TOWER\media is a virtual share ( I think its called ) as it spans 6 hard drives.

Anyone have any experience with the SlingCatcher than might be able to shed some light on what I am doing wrong ?

EDIT:  OK...it seems after the 3rd time I re-scanned the share, its seeing the files now.   Next... to see if it stream ok over Ethernet over Powerline Adapters in my girlfriends old house  :)

EDIT 2:  I'm able to play .avi files however not .iso's , which I've looked into and is a limitation of the SilingCatcher.  I tried asking their live support if ISO support is being looked into and the response I got was "What is ISO?"