Xeon 2620v3 + dual CPU motherboard build?

I'm thinking of the following for my first Unraid build.

Xeon 2620v3 CPU

Supermicro X10DAL-i Intel Xeon 2xLGA2011 C612 DDR4 10SATA 5PCIE 2GBE ATX Motherboard - Is this compatible with socket 2011v3? I think it is but just want to confirm.

or

Supermicro X10DRL-I LGA2011 E5-2600V3 C612 DDR4 PCI-EXPRESS SATA ATX Motherboard

Any glaring differences with these two dual-CPU motherboards? I kind of wanted IPMI but I don't think either of these boards have the functionality. I like the idea that I can add a second 2620v3 at a later date as needed.

I could also go ASRock X99 Taichi LGA 2011-V3 2XUSB3.1 5XUSB3.0 3 PCIe 3.0 10x SATA3 DTS Connect ATX Motherboard and would save some money but lose dual sockets.

Any other suggestions?

Host Bus Adapter, its a PCIe card that you connect drives or a backplane to, its ok, if you are going to use the onboard SATA ports that is fine, but when you want to grow beyond 10 drives, you can get an HBA.

I've attached an image of an IBM M1015 card that is very popular with folks on here, it has to be flashed to IT mode to function in JBOD mode (Just Big Old Disk)

LSI-9240-8i.png.2135103d869b77cc65389fc7629aa9d8.png

Oh Okay yeah 10 SATA ports are enough to start. I would add the cheapest PCIe card (maybe a used Perc from ebay) if or when I need more than 10 SATA ports.

Other then that, I just need to find some EEC RAM (I think 16GB) should be enough.

1. Do I have to run matched pairs for RAM on these boards (i.e. do I need to 2x8GB sticks or can I run just one 16GB RAM stick)?

2. I assume that if I add another 2620v3 CPU at a later date, that the second CPU also requires it's own RAM slots to be filled as well?

Other than storage (HDDs, SDDs), is there anything else I need to be aware of for this combo? I'm planning to install this in an old Corsair Stacker 810 case http://www.coolermaster.com/service/support/model/RC-810/ which can handle Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX 12"x13", W-ATX 13"x16" (and apparently BTX) motherboard formats.