GTX1080 FE bios

heratic

Hi i was wondering if anyone has a GTX1080 founders edition bios they have dumped for primary gpu pass-through.

If not i will get one in the next few days and post it up, but it will be a pain in the A$$ as my system is watercooled.

I dumped the bios with gpuz before i did this build and only now worked out that it won't work. Cheers

Unfortunately, that is one I don't have. I am putting together a collection of roms for Nvidia at the moment. So if you get one I would appreciate you uploading it somewhere and sending me the link.

At present i have, gtx 750ti, gtx 960, gtx 970, gtx 1060, gtx 1070.

You could probably/maybe able to use a ROM from any gtx 1080. I have a gtx 1070 founders edition and an MSI gtx 1070 seahawk and I can use either ROM on each.

I may be seeing my brother this weekend. So if I can persuade him to trust me to let me to boot up a Linux distro on his "lovely shiny windows rig!" I will dump his 1080 seahawk ROM and I will send you that to try.

Unfortunately, that is one I don't have. I am putting together a collection of roms for Nvidia at the moment. So if you get one I would appreciate you uploading it somewhere and sending me the link.

You could probably/maybe able to use a ROM from any gtx 1080. I have a gtx 1070 founders edition and an MSI gtx 1070 seahawk and I can use either ROM on each.

I may be seeing my brother this weekend. So if I can persuade him to trust me to let me to boot up a Linux distro on his "lovely shiny windows rig!" I will dump his 1080 seahawk ROM and I will send you that to try.

I got one finally.  Was a pain as the cards are watercooled.  Involved a bunch of pciex ribbins. I will upload the rom tomorrow.  It's a 1080FE so would probably work for any standard version 1080

I got one finally.  Was a pain as the cards are watercooled.  Involved a bunch of pciex ribbins. I will upload the rom tomorrow.  It's a 1080FE so would probably work for any standard version 1080

great thanks  :)

Hopefully this link works. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9xjk7ZlI7QiWGRlLVowMkRMdjg

The rom works perfectly.

great thanks  :)