Windows doesn't accept user share password

kayone

I've been struggling with this for a while, I've tried everything suggested in other posts and nothing has worked and I haven't seen this exact issue posted anywhere else,

Here is my problem, when I make a share "Private" I can no longer access it regardless of which user I use, even if the user. I'm using Windows 10 and unraid 6.2.4

5vPGxZm.png

I can enter the password for kayone or me all day long and windows just keeps asking me for the password again. I've checked the logs from the UI and can't really see anything related to the login attempts.

I would really appriciate any help.

Create a user on unRAID which has the same name and password like on Windows, then it should work.

I'm on windows 10, which means my username is my email address "[email protected]", based on what I've read, the user name would be the first part, "me" which as you can see I've already created with the same password as my windows account and it still doesn't work.