Thinking about upgrading....

I have a very capable box running now, ASRock-Extreme6-Z87, i5 4570, 24GB RAM, RX480, 21TB Array (12 drives total currently). But I want to take it to the NEXT level.

I am using the box for Plex serving a couple of in house, a couple remote and a few mobile users (i.e. lots of transcoding), media downloading/serving, and since the RX480, gaming. I run three VM's; a linux server VM 24/7, and two Win10, one gaming, the other office use (50/50). I am running the GUI boot mode, and don't want to lose that.

I want to be able to REALLY crank up the gaming, be able to use a ridiculous monitor setup, and future proof the build as much as possible. Want to also be able to run a couple more VM's full time.

The first question is clearly what are the current best options are for Motherboard/CPU. I want basically the Ultra package, many cores, high speed, mega memory, lots of SATA ports (via card or board), and as many PCI channels as possible. Let's pretend cost is barely an object. I don't want a sports car, I want a SuperHero Level server box. Overkill is the operative term.  8)

Second, is reconsidering the array setup. Currently I have a 4TB parity, and in the upgrade that's moving up, so I am also going to be figuring out what the best current option is for future proofing the parity drive(s).

So, what's the top of the tops these days?

TIA