Member Levels

How are the member levels decided on the LimeTech forum?

How does it work?

The amount of queries you have?

The amount of advice you offer?

The posts you make?

Has this question be answered already?

Appears to be solely post count for rank. Regular users get yellow squares, developers and moderators get green and blue ranking squares, actual employees get red.

You too can become a Hero member!

All it takes is 500 posts, even if all 500 are just asking the same questions that have already been answered over and over again. ;D

Boy,  that was easy :D

Except, along comes a mean moderator and deletes your unnecessary posts!  And makes it hard again!    :D

Wow. If you applied those rules to say myself and CHBMB we would collectively have a whopping 10 posts

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

How very dare you! 

Sorry. You're right.  I misspoke.  I would have 10 posts.  You would have 0. ????

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I swear if you weren't in Canada...

11.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)

Just in case anyone misunderstands my quoting then removing the post by LandS, it was a joke!  I hope he or she understands.  We don't usually remove posts unless they are an abuse of some sort.

I found it very funny, and quite topical. Since the removed post was OBVIOUSLY a joke, I certainly hope landS found it funny as well.

Prime example of another reason this forum is fun to be in, and not a tech chore. The majority of long time participants can actually laugh at themselves, and the occasional side trip isn't immediately mod nazi'd.