Sparklyballs' Repo- Sparkly Stuff In Here

Hmm, I can't get it going at all - it's never actually worked.  I can scan it in on my laptop or HTPC, but nothing ever scans in.

Things I've tried:

- Copying over sources/mediasources.xml

- Including or not the user/pass in the request

- Switching to the linuxserver.io container, same result

- Setting the `usefasthash` to false

The database connection works, because I can get lists of shows... I just can't get it to add a new episode..

What if you make a new empty dB and start over just to see?

Hi. Random and probably stupid question. With Krusader. It says full gui via rdp. Is it possible to use an rdp app on my phone and connect to krusader. Provided a have the ports open etc. ?

I ask because I've tried (server ip : port of container) but get no success.

Thoughts? Advice? I'm crazy?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Sparklyballs have you considered updating the Isengard Headless to v15.2?

I've been using 14.2 headless without hiccups for well over a year now, and am looking to upgrade to 15.2.

Sparklyballs' is now a member of linuxserver.io and the version he wrote here is deprecated, his new linuxserver.io version is what you're after.

I've been using 14.2 headless without hiccups for well over a year now, and am looking to upgrade to 15.2.

Sparklyballs' is now a member of linuxserver.io and the version he wrote here is deprecated, his new linuxserver.io version is what you're after.

Cheers baby.

Cheers baby.

Let this be noted as the first time that this bald man in his late thirties has been called baby.....  :-\

Cheers baby.

Let this be noted as the first time that this bald man in his late thirties has been called baby.....  :-\

He he, just my appreciation for the prompt reply.

Cheers baby.

um not in your case it isn't.....

Has anyone succeeded in installing graylog?

Whenever I choose the template and try to install it I get this:

An invalid form control with name='VariableValue[]' is not focusable.

AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/var/lib/docker/unraid/templates-community-apps/104.xml:1

Any pointers are more than appreciated

Thanks

Has anyone succeeded in installing graylog?

Whenever I choose the template and try to install it I get this:

An invalid form control with name='VariableValue[]' is not focusable.

AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/var/lib/docker/unraid/templates-community-apps/104.xml:1

Any pointers are more than appreciated

Thanks

Can you post a screen shot?  Never seen anything like that

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply.

I tried hitting the update applications within CA as per your suggestion. It did list graylog and I selected that app, tried to add it and sadly the same thing happens.

Since the same result happened after you hit update applications, the net result is that CA is off the hook for contributing to the issue (if you look really carefully at the error, you'll see that the name of the template has changed -> it's no longer 104.xml, but rather sparklyballs/graylog.xml)

The problem now is strictly either something with the template itself (fixable by Sparklyballs) or with dockerMan (fixable by LT). 

Can you install any other container?

OK Progress

Clicked Advanced Settings

Noticed that the GRAYLOG environment variables were not set i.e. password and timezone. I set those up and the container was added correctly. Those were empty in my installation.

Thank you for all the help!

OK Progress

Clicked Advanced Settings

Noticed that the GRAYLOG environment variables were not set i.e. password and timezone. I set those up and the container was added correctly. Those were empty in my installation.

Thank you for all the help!

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=44682.0

What through me was that very rarely (you're probably the first) that included the html errors

Okay. I'm having some serious problems here. :(

I've installed the docker for Isengard from the community applications plugin.

I left all the settings alone placing the information required in AppData for both the mariaDB and for Kodi.

I have a version of Kodi 15.2 installed on my laptop here with a testbed of movies on the unraid server.

I went into my unraid machine and executed the docker exec Koma createuser kodi kodi  command.

(this was after I first waited for everything to populate on the server, then stopped the container, then started the container).

However.....

docker exec Koma createuser kodi kodi  doesnt do anything but give an error

If I use

docker exec Koma-Isengard createuser kodi kodi 

it proceeds to ask for a password (if I place Kodi in as the password it gives me an error). So i leave it blank.

From there I copy the advancedsettings.xml into the userdata folder for the one running on my laptop.

(only after editing a few things

Once I start Kodi up.

I scan my library of movies.

However, if I add anything new to the library after the initial scan, nothing is added to the library of my laptop.

Perhaps I'm not understanding the purpose of this application or maybe I'm using it wrong.

My thought was that this docker contained both a version of Kodi-Isengard and a database program so that it can keep a library file of Kodi up to date anytime I add anything to a specified folder without having to go to any of my other client machines and manually update them

Please help, Thank you.