ASRock C2550D4I - Need help troubleshooting

I purchased my ASRock C2550D4I and all other parts listed below back in January 2015.  The assembly of the parts went smooth and configuration of freeNAS-9.3 was straight forward but a reboot of the box yesterday morning after almost 3 months of perfect operation, was fatal and the box is not coming back online.  I already open a support ticket with ASRock and I'm waiting for a response but in the meanwhile I would like your help on troubleshooting the issue which I believe is the motherboard.

[pre] Board: ASRock C2550D4I Mini ITX

Case: SilverStone DS380B

PSU: SILVERSTONE ST45SF-G 450W SFX12V SLI

Memory: Crucial 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin SDRAM ECC Unbuffered DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) CT2KIT102472BD160

Drives: WD Red NAS HD WD20EFRX 2TB IntelliPower 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5"

USB: Cruzer Fit™ USB Flash Drive 16GB (running freeNAS 9.3)[/pre]

On 4/6/2015 after almost 3 months in operation, I started seeing error messages like the one below so I decided to reboot the box but it is not coming back online, it won't even get to the BIOS screen.  The box is in a constant state of ON and OFF (i can tell by the case fans), with no signal to the monitor and unresponsive to the keyboard. 

[pre]    ipmi0: KCS error: 5f

ipmi0: KCS: Reply address mismatch

ipmi0: KCS error: 5f

ipmi0: Failed to set watchdog

[/pre]TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS I HAVE COMPLETED

[*]Powered off the system, unplugged power cord, Cruzer USB stick, Logitech unifying USB receiver, VGA and NIC cables. Plugged back power cord, VGA cable, unifying USB receiver and Cruzer USB stick and powered back on (no GO).

[*]Powered off the system and removed Cruzer USB stick.  With unifying USB receiver, VGA and power cable back on, i powered the system back up and (no GO).

[*]Powered off the system and removed all attached items listed above and unplugged all hard drives.  With unifying USB receiver, VGA and power cable back on, i powered the  system back up and (no GO).

[*]Powered off the system and removed all attached items listed above, removed all hard drives from the case, unplugged power supply, removed memory sticks and short the half moons on the board to CLRCMOS.  Added the memory, attached the power supply cables, VGA and power cable, i powered the system back up and (no GO).

By (no GO) I mean the fans on the case turn on, no video signal to the monitor, BMC heartbeat LED on motherboard blinks, STB PWR ready LED on motherboard steady on for a few seconds, and then the system turns itself off. A few seconds later and the system comes back on by itself to repeat the ON/OFF cycle until I push and hold the POWER button.

Any help on resolving this issue is appreciated.

I finally found the issue after a few more hours of troubleshooting.

TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS I HAVE COMPLETED continued

[*]Removed both sticks of memory. Swapped them and installed one stick on bank 1. Success!

[*]Replaced memory stick on bank 1 with memory originally on bank 1 and (no GO).

[*]Moved memory stick from bank 1 to bank 2 and installed the one originally on bank 2 to bank 1 and (no GO).

Once I was able to boot the machine and get around the BIOS, I saw memory issues logged as Correctable ECC - Asserted. So I contacted Crucial.com and they shipped a replacement set of memory sticks which I should get before the end of the week.  I will post my results after receiving and installing the new memory.