Sickrage with Torrentday

I know nothing about linux.. according to sickrage forums pyopenssl needs to be updated. can anyone help on how to do this? they mention using qnap ..

in ubuntu repos.

sparklyballs@Docker-Server:~$ apt-cache policy python3-openssl
python3-openssl:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 0.13-2ubuntu6
  Version table:
     0.13-2ubuntu6 0
        500 http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty/main amd64 Packages

I know nothing about linux.. according to sickrage forums pyopenssl needs to be updated. can anyone help on how to do this? they mention using qnap ..

does sickrage have the support for torrentday built in ?

if it does and it's just a dependency, then that should be relatively easy for the maintainer.

Yes it does

i have a container called beardrage which is a two in one with sickbeard and sickrage, you can one or the other at any one, but not both together at the same time.

i'll add python3-openssl to it and you can test it out, i'll let you know when the build is complete and where you can get it.

you are on unraid 6 , right ?

right , ok.

if you've reached sickbeard interface, you've gone too far, lol.

in the unraid interface click the icon for the docker and select edit and the screen that you used to add the docker will come up again.

click advanced in that screen and it will open up a little, scroll down to find variables. change the 0 in both EDGE and SICKRAGE to a 1 and click save.