[support] rix's Docker Repository

rix

• 3 weeks later...

Hi rix,

I noticed that you have a version of plexrequests in your repo. I see that you added a url prefix option.

Could you update the general information in the description as well as the support link? The container is still listing me as the maintainer (dockerfile), it links to my support thread and all the info listed in the community applications (from the xml) seems to be the same as mine and it creates quite a bit of confusion.

Thanks

10.24.2015:

-Added sabnzbd (+mkvtoolnix)

-Added pyload (+path prefix support/+bootstrap webinterface)

-Added copy (copy.com container)

10.28.2015:

-Added processing (moves & sorts your downloads)

10.29.2015:

-Added socks (not working)

11.01.2015:

-Added plexconnect (all available containers do not show images, still unfunctional)

11.05.2015:

-Added krusader (+mounts /dev/sr0 at /media/bluray)

Hi, I do maintain one one the Plexconnect docker.  Wonder what you mean by "all available containers do not show images" ?  My docker works for me and others, I wonder what issue you have with it ? (if you tried it)

rix's Repository https://github.com/rix1337/docker-templates

I adjusted the containers in this Repo for my personal needs. If you have any questions which can't be answered by looking at the Dockerfile (eg. "What did you change?" would be answered by that) please post here.

Since you have given this to the community, you should make a little more effort to explain the differences yourself. Not everyone is going to be able to make useful comparisons between different Dockerfiles in different repos.

Sorry guys, I created most of the templates for myself, but thought someone might benefit from my modifications.

Could you update the general information in the description as well as the support link?

I initially pushed the wrong xml to github and updated it soon after. I removed plexrequests/socks from the templates for now. Please post here if there are any further issues.

Wonder what you mean by "all available containers do not show images" ?  My docker works for me and others, I wonder what issue you have with it ? (if you tried it)

I run plexrequests on non-standard ports, because my unraid also serves an nginx server on 80 and 443. With some iptables modifications I managed to get plexrequests working on my ATV, but posters don't show (as in: they are grey). I thought it might be the PIL install being faulty. What I found out yesterday is the following: since plexrequests runs in a docker, the iptables fiddling causes images to stop passing through. All one needs to do is add the Docker network range, that of PMS and one's WAN ip to the hosts without requiring auth on Plex web, no need to use my fork.. ill remove/update the template accordingly.

EDiT: in the meantime this has been fixed by not running your docker in bridge mode. I thus have removed my fork

Since you have given this to the community, you should make a little more effort to explain the differences yourself. Not everyone is going to be able to make useful comparisons between different Dockerfiles in different repos.

Inside the description of each template the differences should be sufficiently explained. I also have updated this thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sadly pyload is in a bad state right now. I have high hopes that their next milestone (4.10) will resolve most issues, but until then Jdownloader is the way to go.

If you seek support check out the pyload github.

Disclaimer:

Copy.com is now EOL. The service will officially terminate in May, 2016!

Backup your files now. They offer a mover.io way of fixing this. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

@rix

thanks for your answer. JDownload2 on my machine is very slow so i want to use pyload. If i ook at there github i see that there is some actions. Is there anyway that i could use the stable github release ?

https://github.com/pyload/pyload/tree/stable/

Using community applications you should be able to swiftly set up gfjardim's original pyload docker that uses the stable channel.

Good luck  :P

• 1 month later...

Hi, could you elaborate?

I don't have any image called deluge in my repo.

Sure, happy to. I'm trying to use the Deluge output option (http://flexget.com/wiki/Plugins/deluge) and that is the error that I get. I have Deluge running in a different Docker. According to what I've ferreted out in my research, FlexGet can't use the Deluge option unless Deluge is also installed where it can get at the code. So, I don't want to run Deluge in the FlexGet container, as I use Binhex's excellent "DelugeVPN" container for it, but I need to add the code in so that FlexGet understands how to interact with the Deluge Daemon.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, could you elaborate?

I don't have any image called deluge in my repo.

Sure, happy to. I'm trying to use the Deluge output option (http://flexget.com/wiki/Plugins/deluge) and that is the error that I get. I have Deluge running in a different Docker. According to what I've ferreted out in my research, FlexGet can't use the Deluge option unless Deluge is also installed where it can get at the code. So, I don't want to run Deluge in the FlexGet container, as I use Binhex's excellent "DelugeVPN" container for it, but I need to add the code in so that FlexGet understands how to interact with the Deluge Daemon.

Thanks!

Sorry for the late response:

You could try to

docker exec -it FlexGet sudo apt-get install deluge

This would install deluge into the flexget docker. Do however set up all the necessary paths/ports or else deluge will fill up your docker.img in no time

Just look up the default deluge paths (maybe taking binhex's github page as a basis) and thus allow files to land "outside" the docker image and on your array.

Good luck!  ;)

A small hint aside:

I would recommend you rather install flexget inside deluge via my method (from my Dockerfile:)

just a quickly hacked together attempt from my side (might not work):

docker exec -it binhex-delugevpn sudo apt-get install -qq --force-yes python2.7 python-dev python-pip wget
docker exec -it binhex-delugevpn sudo pip install --upgrade setuptools
docker exec -it binhex-delugevpn sudo pip install flexget

This will allow your container to run flexget.

However, everytime the container is updated the whole setup might break. Also flexget will not start automatically unless you do something along those lines:

docker exec -it binhex-delugevpn sudo mkdir /etc/service/flexget/
docker exec -it binhex-delugevpn sudo wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rix1337/docker-flexget/master/flexget/flexget.sh
docker exec -it binhex-delugevpn sudo move flexget.sh /etc/service/flexget/run
docker exec -it binhex-delugevpn sudo chmod +x /etc/service/flexget/run

This way (at least in my container) flexget is installed and automatically run. No idea if it works with the deluge thing.

Also, deluge might already pass through the /config path to your array. Just place your config.yml file inside the Deluge folder and see what happens.  8)

If that works, I might create a delugevpn fork, but I do not have the time to investigate this further.  :-\

Thank you for this and my turn to apologize for the late response. Real life and all that. Anyway:

I tried the "easy" option first by just adding Deluge to the FlexGet container. Same error. I was a little surprised as my interpretation of the error was that it just needed the code, not for it to be running.

So then I tried to go with your second, preferred suggestion and was met with "exec: "sudo": executable file not found in $PATH"! Gah. So I'll spend a little time digging into that error to see what's up.

Thanks!

Damn, then there is not much I can do to get it to work myself.. maybe kindly ask the original creater of the delugevpn container to implement flexget..

or try forking his setup and adding flexget yourself.. you never know. That's how I got a community dev  :o;D

The Docker Flexget is disappearing on its's own.  A couple of times now.

atqG3sz.png

How do I pass the password for the webui?

2016-04-18 21:54 WARNING web_server No password set for web server, create one by using `flexget web passwd <password>`
2016-04-18 21:54 INFO web_server Web interface available at http://172.17.0.15:3539]

If i edit the Flexget Docker what variables settings do I use to get password passed into the Docker?

From my config.yml

web_server:
  bind: 0.0.0.0
  port: 3539
api: yes
webui: yes

templates:
  etc etc

deluge:
      host: 192.168.1.xxx
      port: 58846
      username: username
      password: password
      queuetotop: yes

I have a working Flexget on another machine calling delugeVPN on the unRAID system fine.  It would be nice to get the Flexget working on the unRAID system.  I just need to get the webui working on Flexget.

How do I do  a manual run like, "flexget execute -v" to test my config.yml without waiting 1 hour everytime?

The Docker Flexget is disappearing on its's own.  A couple of times now.

atqG3sz.png

Update your plugins, then reinstall flexget.

Should do the trick, it's not specific to this container.  ;)

I have stopped using FlexGet myself and set up my own automation script, so I can't help you on the config.yml part  :-\.

My container does not pass through any variables (at least I have not set up any in the template).

In this case you should be fine passing through the port set in your config file (3539, I assume) from the container. This can be done easily on the container's settings page!

Since the FlexGet webinterface is still totally beta (from my last look at it) you might be forced to use the default name: flexget/password: flexget login...  and have no way to change this. 8)

How do I do  a manual run like, "flexget execute -v" to test my config.yml without waiting 1 hour everytime?

The way docker works, you can run any console commands using

docker exec -it Container-Name your commands

In this case

docker exec -it FlexGet flexget execute -v

Be aware that you might need to run "service flexget stop" or "flexget stop" through docker exec first.

2016-04-18 21:54 WARNING web_server No password set for web server, create one by using `flexget web passwd <password>`
2016-04-18 21:54 INFO web_server Web interface available at http://172.17.0.15:3539]

From the flexget webui wiki page (http://flexget.com/wiki/Web-UI) you the right way to set the password would be from the command line inside the docker. You can do this by running

docker exec -it FlexGet /bin/bash

from inside either a telnet or ssh session on your unRAID box. This will spawn a bash session inside the docker container and connect you to it. Then you can run the recommended command from the wiki:

flexget web passwd some-password

where some-password is the password you'd like to use. (btw, once you run the /bin/bash command above, you can run the flexget execute -v command)

That's as far as I've gotten. flexget tells me it's updated the password successfully, but the webui still rejects it. Restarting the container still gives me the "no password" error.

:(

UPDATE:

Figured it out. For some reason, my config folder had multiple sqlite databases, so flexget web passwd was updating the wrong one. It's now working as advertised.

I had same problem with sqlite too, deleted and restarted, all was fine except for deluge being in another Docker.

673d64ecb0472805a754f694999c9485.jpg

How do I tell Flexget to ignore the dependencies?  I have in my config.yml that deluge host at the unRAID IP.

I have tried from another PC(has deluge and Flexget, but not using deluge) but deluge host points to the unRAID PC.  It works.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk