No mouse on my VM

Fpsware

I have recently discovered unRaid and last night installed my first VM.

Configuration was a breeze and the installation of Windows 10 was (mostly) successful. The only problem I encountered during the installation was lack of mouse, I thought this problem would have been resolved when Windows 10 completed the installation but its still not allowing mouse entry.

I'm running unRaid on a separate machine. I'm remotely connecting from my main PC using Google Chrome. When I connect to my VM using VNC Remote option the VM window opens and all appears to work, except for no mouse.

I'm a Chrome user and I like it, but I have to say it's the browser thaf's given me the most/all of the problems accessing container webui and VMs.  Generally solved by cleaning out history/cookies/cache.  I'm aware of it now, so think of it as a possibility fairly early but it was very frustrating in the past.

• 1 year later...

I have the latest version of Firefox on W7 Ultimate and I show a cursor but, there is no highlighting and a mouse click does nothing. I also don't see the typical slight cursor trails. With IE on same machine, the cursor disappears when I scroll into main part of the QEMU screen but, then reappears on the sides. Perhaps I'll try another mouse, I am currently using a mousepad/keyboard combo on a Server rack.

25 minutes ago, Bugman1400 said:

I have the latest version of Firefox on W7 Ultimate and I show a cursor but, there is no highlighting and a mouse click does nothing. I also don't see the typical slight cursor trails. With IE on same machine, the cursor disappears when I scroll into main part of the QEMU screen but, then reappears on the sides. Perhaps I'll try another mouse, I am currently using a mousepad/keyboard combo on a Server rack.

Are you interacting via noVNC or RDP?