unRAID webgui unresponsive after installing plugin and no array?

robertoal

Hello! First post here after enjoying unRaid for the most part :-)

Prelude:

I was installing a plugin (sabNZB). Tried it first as a docker, but didnt work. After this i installed the plugin from this location url.

After the install, when redirected to the settings page, unRAID crashed. So telnet into the system and rebooted with the (safe?) powerdown -r. Which did shut off the system but i had to press the powerbutton to get it to live again.

Now the webgui won;t start, at all. I can ping it and it does seem to do something when activily logging via telnet. But the GUI will not show.

The unmenu GUI WILL load but there it says there is no parity disk..  AND it says the following:

'Not started, unRAID ARRAY is STOPPED 0 disks in array.'

Fortunately, because my lack of trust in RAID 5, i always make an backup of the entire array off site. (then again, off site backup is mandatory :-))

I'm quite new to all this unraid business, so please be patient and explain yourself thoroughly  ::)

I added the system log as an attachment!

All help is much appreciated!

syslog-2016-04-19.txt

You installed a v5 (32 bit plugin).  You're going to have to delete the .plg file from /config/plugins from the flash drive

You may also have to delete items which it may have installed into /boot/packages or /boot/extra

Since you do have community applications installed, you should have used it to install any plugins, as it will only display what's compatible with your system.  (If you don't want to use docker apps, then go for PhAzE's plugins)

Thank you for your response.

Didnt work, but following your train of thought i did a:

find -name "sabnzb*"

And found a couple of other locations. Simply deleted every single sabnzb except from the docker .xml and voila. It works again.

Thanks again for your response!

You're also going to have at least this that you'll need to delete

/boot/packages/par2cmdline_tbb-0.4-i486-1kh.tgz

/boot/packages/pyopenssl-0.11-i486-1alien.tgz

/boot/packages/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz

/boot/packages/python-cheetah-2.4.4-i486-1alien.tgz

I *think* that these got installed with sab

I think most of those were allready installed :-)  Following plugins are installed:

Sonarr

Transmission

Couchpotato

Headphones

etc.

Have another question though.. I installed sabnazb plugin v6.. But i just can't connect to the bloody thing..

First tried the docker. Did the wizard thing but nothing else worked.

Then tried the the plugin, same thing. Wizard works fine but after that... nothing - connect refused.

I use port 8089 (because of umenu)

Using ssl doesnt seem te make difference..

Any ideas?

I think most of those were allready installed :-)  Following plugins are installed:

Sonarr

Transmission

Couchpotato

Headphones

etc.

Have another question though.. I installed sabnazb plugin v6.. But i just can't connect to the bloody thing..

First tried the docker. Did the wizard thing but nothing else worked.

Then tried the the plugin, same thing. Wizard works fine but after that... nothing - connect refused.

I use port 8089 (because of umenu)

Using ssl doesnt seem te make difference..

Any ideas?

Only one - ask in PhAzE's support thread.  Can't help you with sab plg questions

Archived