Can't update dockers with CPUSET in use

unRAID OS Version: 6.2.0-beta21

Description: When using the --cpuset -cpus=x I can not upgrade dockers via the gui

How to reproduce: set the --cpuset -cpus=x in the repository field on any docker with a pending update. Try to update docker. 0bytes downloaded and docker not updated

Expected results: docker updated from latest repository

Actual results: 0bytes downloaded and docker showing update available

Other information: remove cpu pin, update, then add pin back and all is well

CP.PNG.57bf302b47c5df8063854028d1a247b8.PNG

unRAID OS Version: 6.2.0-beta21

Description: When using the --cpuset -cpus=x I can not upgrade dockers via the gui

How to reproduce: set the --cpuset -cpus=x in the repository field on any docker with a pending update. Try to update docker. 0bytes downloaded and docker not updated

Expected results: docker updated from latest repository

Actual results: 0bytes downloaded and docker showing update available

Other information: remove cpu pin, update, then add pin back and all is well

If this is the actual extra parameters you're using:
--cpuset -cpus=x
, then that may be your problem

It should be

--cpuset-cpus=X

(no spaces)  I tried replicating this issue on a couple apps, and they all worked correctly (including CP)

I'm pretty sure I do not have any spaces. cadvisor shows the proper dockers having the cores I set so it must be typed correctly. I was going to verify but the intake GUI stopped responding ding. To many users using Plex right now to reboot for GUI access. I'll verify tomorrow. Also it only happens when docker manager shows "update available"

I'm pretty sure I do not have any spaces. cadvisor shows the proper dockers having the cores I set so it must be typed correctly. I was going to verify but the intake GUI stopped responding ding. To many users using Plex right now to reboot for GUI access. I'll verify tomorrow. Also it only happens when docker manager shows "update available"

Which is why I managed to test it, and won't be able to again for a while.

Another thought is that you may be using the --cpuset-cpus the old style way by putting it in the same entry as the repository, instead of within the extra parameters section on the template.

Which is why I managed to test it, and won't be able to again for a while.

Another thought is that you may be using the --cpuset-cpus the old style way by putting it in the same entry as the repository, instead of within the extra parameters section on the template.

Now I feel foolish. I used to put it in the extra parameters, but read a thread with a newer date so thought it changed. I'll put them back in extra parameters. Sorry for wasting everyone's time ????

image.png.f101e9ee3a1ad0da5530e9a2f2263547.png