i7-2600 for these tasks?

Hello all.

I am presently running two unraid servers, both 5.x.  I am also running a separate esxi system with a handful of VMs, including Windows 7 (plex/sab/sickbeard), several linux's, pfsense, untangle, and a handful of test VMs which are periodically run (WinXP, freebsd, etc).  I am contemplating concentrating all of these various machines into one large system, running unraid 6.x with Xen.  I haven't yet tried experimenting with Xen or 6.x, but will have a test system up on my next days off so I can start learning.

I would specifically like to run: pfsense, untangle, sab, sickbeard, Plex (transcoding on the fly to iPads, Rokus, etc), Zoneminder (or motion, or Blue Iris, either way, an IP surveillance app for 8-10 cameras, at 1080p minimum), several small linux VMs, and of course unraid. 

I have an i7-2600 (3.4Ghz, 4 core, 8 threads) and up to 32gb ram to add to this equation.

I'd like to know if you guys think this CPU and memory combo would be enough for all of these various apps and VMs (dockers?) etc.  Or should I start looking at one or two generation old Xeons in the 6-8 core (12-16 thread) and/or dual CPU configuration?  The LGA 2011 Xeons from a gen or two ago can be had for next to nothing on fleabay, and dual socket server MBs aren't too terribly expensive given the amount of horsepower they can bring to bear on my design.

I am also saving for 8TB drives, so money saved on CPU/MB combo can be used elsewhere.  Hoping the meager i7-2600 can handle the load.

Thanks.