Sonarr docker

Hi

Sorry if the complete newbie schoolboy error,

I bought UNRAID last weekend and all fine, with plex, sabnzb and couch potato in Docker, I added Sonarr in Docker and it wont open in WebUI.

Many thanks

K

Best bet would be to post in the support link given by CA for the particular app you installed.

But, sight unseen, go to plugins, check for updates, and install any webUI update that is available and then try again.

Also, the app may be auto updating which may take a minute or two.

Both of you need to post in the proper support thread for the version of Sonarr you are using.  Until you do that you can't assume it's the same problem.  Need logs and setup configs posting.

Saying "It does not work" does not mean the problem is the same.  In the docker engine and docker container subforums are sticky topics explaining how best to ask for help.

Recently saw a similar thread like this on an unrelated topic and it ended up being three different issues and getting very confusing.

As always help us to help you.  Figuring out problems is like being a detective.  More clues you give us the better.

Wouldn't go to a doctor and say "I'm not well" and expect him/her to be able to tell you the diagnosis without knowing any more that that would you?

Same applies here.

;)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Both of you need to post in the proper support thread for the version of Sonarr you are using.  Until you do that you can't assume it's the same problem.  Need logs and setup configs posting.

Saying "It does not work" does not mean the problem is the same.  In the docker engine and docker container subforums are sticky topics explaining how best to ask for help.

Recently saw a similar thread like this on an unrelated topic and it ended up being three different issues and getting very confusing.

As always help us to help you.  Figuring out problems is like being a detective.  More clues you give us the better.

Wouldn't go to a doctor and say "I'm not well" and expect him/her to be able to tell you the diagnosis without knowing any more that that would you?

Same applies here.

;)

If i go to the doctors and they ask me what's wrong with you, i tell them "who's the one with the medical degree, you tell me".

Same applies here.

;)

If i go to the doctors and they ask me what's wrong with you, i tell them "who's the one with the medical degree, you tell me".

So start diagnosing ye who has created more docker containers than anyone else

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Hi

Thank you for moving my thread to the correct area - however I am finding this forum a bit of a maze trying to find what goes where.

So I installed a container with Sonarr but it will not start - I am a complete newb and have never installed UNRAID sucessfully before, but this time I have and when I got Plex, Sabnzbd and Couch potato dockers working I thought I was safe to move from trial to basic UNRAID.

Thanks

K

Hi

Thank you for moving my thread to the correct area - however I am finding this forum a bit of a maze trying to find what goes where.

So I installed a container with Sonarr but it will not start - I am a complete newb and have never installed UNRAID sucessfully before, but this time I have and when I got Plex, Sabnzbd and Couch potato dockers working I thought I was safe to move from trial to basic UNRAID.

Thanks

K

Step 1.

Install community applications plugin.  Get it here.  This will make installing containers easier and also give you links to all the support threads.

Step 2.

Install the "Fix Common Problems" plugin (Use the Community Applications Plugin to install this)  This will highlight any problems with your current setup.

Like I've said, unless you post more information then nobody can help you.  Within community applications when you install a docker container there will be a link to the support thread, but you still need to post more information, screenshots and logs for the container at a minimum normally.  Saying it doesn't work is not enough information for anyone to help you.  Also the less you post about a problem, generally the more we have to post to help you.  It's far preferable if you post too much information so we have less work to do to get the information we need to help you.

Also, make sure you read the sticky topics at the top of this forum.  This one is particularly helpful.

EDIT: This should make what info we're requesting a bit clearer...